Marijuana and Steroids; Potential Risks?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Marijuana and Steroids; Potential Risks?

As some may know, I’ve officially been a member of this community for less than 24 hours. I personally am the kind of person who likes to ask thought provoking questions, with the hopes of gaining insight from people who have specifically had experiences regarding the question asked, or know others that have. My first thought-provoking question for this board; Is it a bad idea to smoke marijuana while cycling at any time? The reason why I ask this is because some studies have shown that regular marijuana usage can be linked to decreased testosterone levels . With that being the case, would increasing testosterone levels with the help of items like test-cyp, be a dangerous idea while smoking marijuana? Curious to see if anyone has had any specific experience with these things, or if anyone has further insight through research or any informative articles they’ve read elsewhere. Keep it fun, keep it simple, and play be the rules.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Sfla80
    Quote Originally Posted by SaheimView
    uh…. I hope it’s not a bad mix

Seriously, though, the biggest issue would be with diet. Some mj users pay more attention to taste than maBambs.

This could go either way.

When I first started, it actually helped me eat big.

Haven’t done it in maybe 5 years, but it did have that benefit at least for me back then

Red Bastard
    The whole "mundark_sidees" thing is pretty well an old wives tale. People who snack on junk food will snack on junk food, weed or no weed. If someone is dedicated to diet, and working out, pot isn’t going to negativity influence them, unless they’re trying it for the first time.
    Lmn
    I know I have seen rule changes . However from my time on the boards it has been more about ethics of the forum than actual rules . There was a time when members did not offer advise as to the use of anabolics if not of the age of roughly 26 and you did state when on cycle .Has there been some change in the forum that it is now acceptable to advise a 22 year old on the use of anabollics other than to direct the youths in a different direction ? ie. eat clean and train hard and their body would be ready when they were of age ?
    marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by LmnView
    I know I have seen rule changes . However from my time on the boards it has been more about ethics of the forum than actual rules . There was a time when members did not offer advise as to the use of anabolics if not of the age of roughly 26 and you did state when on cycle .Has there been some change in the forum that it is now acceptable to advise a 22 year old on the use of anabollics other than to direct the youths in a different direction ? ie. eat clean and train hard and their body would be ready when they were of age ?

Give the advice what you think is appropriate to that individual, I personally wouldn’t give advice if I think he shouldn’t be using steroids I would either explain why he shouldn’t or just don’t respond. Your advice should be the same and shouldn’t be guided by anyone else’s advice.

Homer
    well said Marcus.
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.