Marijuana and Steroids; Potential Risks?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Marijuana and Steroids; Potential Risks?

As some may know, I’ve officially been a member of this community for less than 24 hours. I personally am the kind of person who likes to ask thought provoking questions, with the hopes of gaining insight from people who have specifically had experiences regarding the question asked, or know others that have. My first thought-provoking question for this board; Is it a bad idea to smoke marijuana while cycling at any time? The reason why I ask this is because some studies have shown that regular marijuana usage can be linked to decreased testosterone levels . With that being the case, would increasing testosterone levels with the help of items like test-cyp, be a dangerous idea while smoking marijuana? Curious to see if anyone has had any specific experience with these things, or if anyone has further insight through research or any informative articles they’ve read elsewhere. Keep it fun, keep it simple, and play be the rules.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    sport
    U have no business using steroids ur too young no illegal drug talk is allowed…

U should read our rules and play by them….. But plz…

My_name
    Quote Originally Posted by sportView

Haha no worries, I don’t use steroids . I personally have never cycled, and I’m not sure if I’d ever want to or not. That’s part of why I’m here though, to gain more information and to decide on whether it’s something I’d want to do or not. And we can’t talk about a substance like marijuana if it involves scientific/research purposes? Shame

Faranda
    Quote Originally Posted by My_nameView
    The reason why I ask this is because some studies have shown that regular marijuana usage can be linked to decreased testosterone levels.

Wrong…but that’s all i can really say on that

My_name
    Quote Originally Posted by FarandaView
    Wrong…but that’s all i can really say on that

thank you for your input!

Metalject
    Quote Originally Posted by sportView

You mean like steroids?
    Are steroids not drugs?
    I don’t consider them drugs in the traditional sense, but every law enforcement officer and judge on earth does, and more often than not, far more so in terms of seriousness than marijuana.

Personally, I don’t understand why anyone wants to smoke pot, it makes no sense to me. That said, it’s something that affects a lot of people, is talked about everywhere on earth and is far more a normal and more accepted part of life than steroids.

lexandres
    Since we have had a rule revision, I will comment on this. I personally have nothing against weed, especially when the canniboids are extracted to help dark_sidelCrash007 suffering from chronic seizures, etc.
    I do have friends that occasionally indulge pre-lift. They aren’t the chronic everyday wake-n-bake type users, however.
    BatMan
    I used to smoke daily. My favorite time to smoke was pre workout, it gave me an unreal St07. I could block everything out, and really St07 on the contraction.

I haven’t smoked in years, and tried it again earlier this year. Its not for me anymore, but I have noticed quite a few lifters smoke. It shouldn’t interfere with using steroids . Even if it lowers natural test its not going lower exogenous test.

mambetus
    There is no interaction. It actually helps to mitigate some of the side effects of the more androgenic steroids .

sport
    Okay, the rules have changed and that’s a point I didn’t think about, sorry… Idk anything, lol…
    The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis. Other hormones that might have a synergistic or antagonistic effect upon reproduction in the male are the aCrash007al cortical hormones, prolactin, thyroid hormones, and growth hormones. THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating aCrash007al cortical steroids .

Endocrine effects of marijuana in the male: preclinical studies. – PubMed – NCBI

Red Bastard
    Arnold. Pumping Iron. ‘Nuff said!
    moon
    But how much does marijuana lower testosterone in natural users?

Simon1972
    Ive got something thought provoking………How about you dont smoke weed and start worrying about eating enough protein and getting enough rest to help muscles grow?

You kids blow my mind sometimes!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by lexandresView
    Since we have had a rule revision, I will comment on this. I personally have nothing against weed, especially when the canniboids are extracted to help dark_sidelCrash007 suffering from chronic seizures, etc.
    I do have friends that occasionally indulge pre-lift. They aren’t the chronic everyday wake-n-bake type users, however.

I was watdark_sideng a documentary on kids w/chronic seizures and links to far more serious illnesses – it’s amazing what some of these ‘docs’ can do regarding manufacturing a totally new and very effective way of use for these chronic illnesses…

Well said AG! I don’t have a problem with it… That said I wouldn’t/or couldnt indulge before my w/o – just not my style!

Saheim
    uh…. I hope it’s not a bad mix

Seriously, though, the biggest issue would be with diet. Some mj users pay more attention to taste than maBambs.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.