Is finasteride good enough on a T cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Is finasteride good enough on a T cycle?

I have ran one test only cycle and a tren cycle before; the test cycle produced some hairloss but not awful while the tren cycle produce a good amount of thinning. As far as i know, finsteride is worthless against tren but will it be able to fend off hairloss on a 500-700mgs per week test cycle?

Also, any recommendations on what to possibly stack it with for my 3rd ever cycle?

btw im on TRT so it will be a blast and cruise

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Proximal
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I’ve run Test for years with no hair loss issue. I even ran Tren /Mast/Deca /EQ/Anavar /Dbol /etc. at times with no hair loss problems.

Then when I hit about 55 y/o, during a Tren/Mast cycle, I noticed my freaking hair was falling out! I used to say, when I had no hair loss issue, "Hair’s not a big deal." Then when I started go thin, hair became a HUGE deal. LOL

TY for this info gents.

Hell yeah, it is definitely a big deal when it starts to leave.

Been on Fina for about 6 months now, have been fortunate, no sides to speak of.

Forwardz
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I’ve run Test for years with no hair loss issue. I even ran Tren /Mast/Deca /EQ/Anavar /Dbol /etc. at times with no hair loss problems.

Then when I hit about 55 y/o, during a Tren/Mast cycle, I noticed my freaking hair was falling out! I used to say, when I had no hair loss issue, "Hair’s not a big deal." Then when I started go thin, hair became a HUGE deal. LOL

Now I run Finerastride, minoxidol, and nizoral shampoo. I read a study that said that nizoral shampoo showed no noticeable change to hairloss. Heck, it’s good for my scalp and as long as there is a 1% chance it’ll save some hair, I’m using it. I went went cold turkey for 6 months. Not even TRT dose of Test during the 6 months. I wanted to see if my hair would come back. Once those guys leave home they never write and they never even come for a visit.

The ultimate question came down to, will I trade my hair line for that hard and tight look when I run Test/Tren/Mast? The jury’s still out, I’m still figuring this out.

Is that a recent pic of you at age 55? sorry to go off topic but congrats man

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.