Is finasteride good enough on a T cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Is finasteride good enough on a T cycle?

I have ran one test only cycle and a tren cycle before; the test cycle produced some hairloss but not awful while the tren cycle produce a good amount of thinning. As far as i know, finsteride is worthless against tren but will it be able to fend off hairloss on a 500-700mgs per week test cycle?

Also, any recommendations on what to possibly stack it with for my 3rd ever cycle?

btw im on TRT so it will be a blast and cruise

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    THE ROCK
    I dont know about the tren part but I’m taking the same stuff and I do think it slows down hairloss but doesn’t prevent it

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by BalgoView
    I have ran one test only cycle and a tren cycle before; the test cycle produced some hairloss but not awful while the tren cycle produce a good amount of thinning. As far as i know, finsteride is worthless against tren but will it be able to fend off hairloss on a 500-700mgs per week test cycle?

Also, any recommendations on what to possibly stack it with for my 3rd ever cycle?

btw im on TRT so it will be a blast and cruise

What do u mean blast and cruise?. Cruise and trt are not the same.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Balgo
    Quote Originally Posted by AR’s King SilabolinView
    What do u mean blast and cruise?. Cruise and trt are not the same.

then thats my bad; i always thought taking a base level of T and then upping it for a cycle and back down to base afterwards was considered a blast and cruise. it makes sense.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by BalgoView
    then thats my bad; i always thought taking a base level of T and then upping it for a cycle and back down to base afterwards was considered a blast and cruise. it makes sense.

A cruise is a cycle. A cycle involves more hormons than what is normal.
    Trt is supposed to give u normal levels only.
    Like 250-500 mg sustanon is a cruise example.
    But no doc should give 250 mg sus for trt, cause 250 sus could give you a testlevel like 1400 ng/dl while trt aims for 650 ng/dl mostly.
    1400 ng/dl WILL thicken your blood, elevate PSA, convert into e2 if left alone and raise BP if bad diett. Lipids will also much likely suffer.
    All this is too much for the average 40+ male to handle, who just want to get his 30s energy levels back.

wizzy
    I’d check out goodlookingloser he has good advice for hair loss. General consensus is finastride, nizoral shampoo and minoxidil and hope for the best. But yes finastride will "fend off" thinning to an extent.
    Quester
    Topical Latanaprost/Finasteride
    Hitcher
    avodart
    OldBoy
    if your worried about keeping your hair over anything else,, then running low low dose androgens only and running mainly anaboics is going to be your best bet.

example –
    tren = super andrgeonic (5x more then test)
    Deca = mainly anabolic (half as androgenic as test)

keep in mind that test is equally androgenic as it is anabolic, BUT test converts to DHT which is going to bind to DHT receptors, like in the hair, and promote androgenic properties .

Finasteride is going to limit the conversion of test into DHT. which can definitely help with hair loss. but it will do nothing for something that does not convert to DHT, like Tren, which is purely and strongly androgenic all on its own

Forwardz
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    if your worried about keeping your hair over anything else,, then running low low dose androgens only and running mainly anaboics is going to be your best bet.

example –
    tren = super andrgeonic (5x more then test)
    Deca = mainly anabolic (half as androgenic as test)

keep in mind that test is equally androgenic as it is anabolic, BUT test converts to DHT which is going to bind to DHT receptors, like in the hair, and promote androgenic properties .

Finasteride is going to limit the conversion of test into DHT. which can definitely help with hair loss. but it will do nothing for something that does not convert to DHT, like Tren, which is purely and strongly androgenic all on its own

I’m 46 and pretty much have a full head of hair. There is a little receding in the front but not a lot. I know people who are more prone to hair loss naturally lose more while on Test than someone like me but at what dose of Test per week do you think would make mine start thinning?

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by ForwardzView
    I’m 46 and pretty much have a full head of hair. There is a little receding in the front but not a lot. I know people who are more prone to hair loss naturally lose more while on Test than someone like me but at what dose of Test per week do you think would make mine start thinning?

No one can really put a number on it as it’s different for everyone. Some are prone, some aren’t. Just take precautions. Fina is an option but imho a last resort.

Forwardz
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    No one can really put a number on it as it’s different for everyone. Some are prone, some aren’t. Just take precautions. Fina is an option but imho a last resort.

Yea I read all the sides from Fina and I think I’ll do as you said and use as a last resort.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by ForwardzView
    Yea I read all the sides from Fina and I think I’ll do as you said and use as a last resort.

I’ve talked to guys who’ve had serious issues from Fina. I’ve never had an issue and I’m on 5mg per day for BPH. Dosage for hair is normally 1 mg. Still, I’d avoid it if possible.

It does not solely depend on DHT. Testosterone itself also activates the same receptors. So male hormones will cause hair loss whatever you do. You can’t prevent it if you are genetically prone to it, you can only delay it.
    Avoid highly androgenic compounds and treat your hair well.

I’ve run Test for years with no hair loss issue. I even ran Tren /Mast/Deca /EQ/Anavar /Dbol /etc. at times with no hair loss problems.

Then when I hit about 55 y/o, during a Tren/Mast cycle, I noticed my freaking hair was falling out! I used to say, when I had no hair loss issue, "Hair’s not a big deal." Then when I started go thin, hair became a HUGE deal. LOL

Now I run Finerastride, minoxidol, and nizoral shampoo. I read a study that said that nizoral shampoo showed no noticeable change to hairloss. Heck, it’s good for my scalp and as long as there is a 1% chance it’ll save some hair, I’m using it. I went went cold turkey for 6 months. Not even TRT dose of Test during the 6 months. I wanted to see if my hair would come back. Once those guys leave home they never write and they never even come for a visit.

The ultimate question came down to, will I trade my hair line for that hard and tight look when I run Test/Tren/Mast? The jury’s still out, I’m still figuring this out.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I wanted to see if my hair would come back. Once those guys leave home they never write and they never even come for a visit.

Hysterical Scotch.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.