Injection Pain on Cyp

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Injection Pain on Cyp

So I’m on my 1st inj cycle, 500/wk Test Cyp. I inj twice weekly (250/1cc, on Sun/Wed) with 25g 1" 3cc needles.

I have struggled with pain for days after the inj. I was rotating quads and feeling the pain in my muscle and it felt like i got smacked in the quad with a bat after a hard leg day, I was limping around. I began heating my cyp in hot water and it helped some, but not much. Idk what I did, but one day I got it all right and had ZERO pain, I felt amazing and was super stoked! Then the next time, boom, soreness was back again. I went to the glutes and it was okay, but I managed to really F myself up on the 2nd glute try. Felt fine with normal soreness the day after,but the following day I began to develop a terrible soreness in the top of my butt, near my tailbone. It was so bad I was laying on my stomach with a heat pad on my butt. Could barely get up and back down. Not sure if I tagged a nerve or if the suspension just traveled up there,but it went away in 5 days. So long story,but Im back to quads with soreness again. It’s not pain from the prick, it’s muscular. I’ve tried rubbing, doing legs before or after, not moving much at all before or after…

So I guess my question is, do you think it’s the concentration of my Cyp, or not. Would cutting it with GSO help? Is it just the virgin tissue? Because, like I said, I managed to get zero soreness/pain one time.

Also,I’m new to AAS, but I’m not an idiot. I am also friends with a veteran forum member here. Thanks for the input guys and sorry for the long noob post.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    never had any discomfort from cyp. Probably due to improper injection technique.
    drab
    What area of the quad r u injecting in? Test shouldnt hurt maybe too much alcohol when it was brewed. Outer quad with one inch if 25g inject slow n steady improper technique will cause soreness
    valkyrie
    If there was one day that didn’t hurt that points to injection technique problems. To be sure try a half or quarter shot sub probably will be completely painless.
    Mr226
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrieView
    If there was one day that didn’t hurt that points to injection technique problems. To be sure try a half or quarter shot sub probably will be completely painless.

So if I have decent quads with about 12% BF, I should try injecting slower?

And I’m with ya’ll, technique makes the most sense. I believe I may need to slow down the actual injection. I’m aspirating and swabbing and heating the vile, but I guess it will just come with experience.

warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr226View
    So if I have decent quads with about 12% BF, I should try injecting slower?

And I’m with ya’ll, technique makes the most sense. I believe I may need to slow down the actual injection. I’m aspirating and swabbing and heating the vile, but I guess it will just come with experience.

Right on. It will for sure. Everything gets easier once you get a routine. Good luck!

Domus
    Gross. Dont heat vile

Just inject slow and St07 on keeping a steady hand. The tip of the needle is like a blade, too much movement and you cause too many tears in the fibers and they will react. I prefer a 23g 1" syringe. Pin at a rate of 1 minute per ML. I even stop half way and pause for a few seconds.

Mr226
    I was told this was legit gear, ordered from an expensive, quality source,somaybe a high alcohol content. But that’s just an opinion.

I feel like a beast in the gym though! Wouldn’t trade these gains for anything! 191 and 10% BF to 208 and 12% BF in 6 weeks! Pumps are insane, but i have spent a few years building my base, so I fully expected my first test cycle to be great. I just smashed a bi/tri arm workout tonight,it was wild the pumps I had.

Only sides so far are high BP (hypertension) , but thats cause im a stim junkie and i need my caffeine,trying to minimize it and Im getting better.

Mr226
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Gross. Dont heat vile

Just inject slow and St07 on keeping a steady hand. The tip of the needle is like a blade, too much movement and you cause too many tears in the fibers and they will react. I prefer a 23g 1" syringe. Pin at a rate of 1 minute per ML. I even stop half way and pause for a few seconds.

Yeah, I bet that’s my problem. I don’t shake, but I don’t take 60 seconds, more like 20. I will move much slower next time…

drab
    Damnnn 20 sec on a 25g needle? How can u push oil thru that fast? Better slow it down
    Mr226
    Quote Originally Posted by drabView
    Damnnn 20 sec on a 25g needle? How can u push oil thru that fast? Better slow it down

Probably why heating it didn’t help, lol. Only allowed it to push faster… Dammit, lesson learned.

Stosh_112
    Practice makes perfect, virgin muscle along with fast injections and possible movement while injecting will cause pip. Cyp itself shouldnt cause any discomfort.
    stpete
    No, something else is off here. You actually count the seconds when you inject? There’s no way a injection should take any longer than 4-8 seconds. Your hand is moving around too much. Besides the fact that it’s moving around for that long of time. Man up and inject. Drop the plunger like doc’s and nurses do. you’ll be ok.
    panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    No, something else is off here. You actually count the seconds when you inject? There’s no way a injection should take any longer than 4-8 seconds. Your hand is moving around too much. Besides the fact that it’s moving around for that long of time. Man up and inject. Drop the plunger like doc’s and nurses do. you’ll be ok.

^^^this^^^
    Maybe try a longer pin to make sure your getting it deep in the muscle

stpete
    Quote Originally Posted by panntasticView
    ^^^this^^^
    Maybe try a longer pin to make sure your getting it deep in the muscle

Ah, good point about longer pin.

panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Ah, good point about longer pin.

I used to fall for this all the time when doing quads and glutes using 25 gauge 1" then I switched up to 23g 1 1/4" and all was sweet

Just a though op

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.