How to take anavar?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How to take anavar?

I’m not taking I was just wondering how you would take it. Let’s say u want to take 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks. Do u take 50mg the first day or do u do 1 pill of 10mg the first two days. Then 2 10mg pills the next two days. And do this until u hit 5 pills then do the opposite when coming off, such as 5 to 4 to 3 and so on.
Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    _-KL-_
    LOL. Please check out the log section.
    You’ll find SOME great logs…but the majority of noobs don’t know wth they are doing.
    The results are pretty catastrophic. lol
    Lmn
    Quote Originally Posted by TricepticonView
    Good/bad news. Apparently the anavar was fake… The batch says ox0895, apparently sciroxx doesn’t put letters I they’re batch. I checked the bar code on they’re site and it wasn’t verified. I guess it’s a sign. I have 3 vials of wickedlabs test e 300 that I was gonna take but who knows that might be fake too , your proper color .

If anyone does give a **** ? 19 yr. olds should learn to train and w/o and eat ? Not worry about AAS ! ?You DA ! No Respect deserved for a DA ! Your a normal 19 year old DA that dealers take advantage of , lol ? As you get older you may get wiser but with your attitude I doubt it !

Lmn
    Good/bad news. Apparently the anavar was fake… The batch says ox0895, apparently sciroxx doesn’t put letters I they’re batch. I checked the bar code on they’re site and it wasn’t verified. I guess it’s a sign. I have 3 vials of wickedlabs test e 300 . . . WHO THE **** IS WICKED LABS ? lol POST THE BOTTLE IN THE ANABOLIC SECTION FOR MORE GRINS AND GIGGLES YOUR UGL ****ED YOU lol THAT HAPPENS TO BOYS that I was gonna take but who knows that might be fake too.

Oh you are smart and a BA take a whole 10 ml vial and no Ai and you will be able to tell if it is real or not in about 2 weeks then you can take that long half life Test properly if you know how at the proper intervals BUT THEN HOW MANY PPL TAKE TEST E AND VAR ON A CYCLE ? & NOTHING ELSE ? BET YOUR SOURCE RECOMMENDED THAT ALSO ? WHY DID YOU PICK TEST E & HOW LONG DO YOU PLAAN TO PIN IN WHAT DOSE ?

Do tou even know the whole life or half life of Test E WHAT ABOUT THE HALF LIFE ?

Lmn
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    That’s one of the shortest and best post I have from you. lol

I agree, who cares how you daily experiences are or even after you are done. You just dont get it. It may be 1 month, 3 months or longer until you have or realize you have a problem from it or like many your age and never put 2+2 together.

Looks like another good user to put on the ignore list. The OP, not you Lmn. lol

Hey all is good in Dixie ! I am pissed at me right now I have been doing all this great fat lose and lean weight gain with a Tren blast here and there , onlty to step back and see at the age of 55 and 25 years of not working out I have my top 2 Flexors showing only to see that my remaing fat has settled in a rather small area at the bottom of where my belly used to be ! It is gross looking and I have a few wrinkles and my lower back actually looks like it is holding more fat than my belly ? I just relly noticed it last night when I was shaving the short hairs on my neck ! I hope I can tighten the skin and not have to resort to surgery to get rid of the fold ? The fat layer is maybe an inch thick at some of the thickest parts and even a 1/4 inch thick in some of the tighter areas ? I am pissed lost 50 lbs of fat and added about 15 lbs of lean weight over a 2 year period WTF old age is killing me , lol

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by LmnView

Hey all is good in Dixie ! I am pissed at me right now I have been doing all this great fat lose and lean weight gain with a Tren blast here and there , onlty to step back and see at the age of 55 and 25 years of not working out I have my top 2 Flexors showing only to see that my remaing fat has settled in a rather small area at the bottom of where my belly used to be ! It is gross looking and I have a few wrinkles and my lower back actually looks like it is holding more fat than my belly ? I just relly noticed it last night when I was shaving the short hairs on my neck ! I hope I can tighten the skin and not have to resort to surgery to get rid of the fold ? The fat layer is maybe an inch thick at some of the thickest parts and even a 1/4 inch thick in some of the tighter areas ? I am pissed lost 50 lbs of fat and added about 15 lbs of lean weight over a 2 year period WTF old age is killing me , lol

It takes time. I remember about 2 years ago it was a lot worse from what you described including the stubborn belly fat. The skin will tighten up also, not like when you/we were in our 20s but it will improve.

Lmn
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    It takes time. I remember about 2 years ago it was a lot worse from what you described including the stubborn belly fat. The skin will tighten up also, not like when you/we were in our 20s but it will improve.

I would not even post it on this forum but if you will PM me your email I will send you a pick of me in 2012 when I got out of the hospital and now Showed the woman that is Sooooo sweet and good to me the pic and she said she did not even think it was me in the pic ! Not saying you are warm for my form . . . . . lol but you will be truly amazed at the transformation ! I should be in one of those before and after worlds biggest loosers pics . . . lol PM me you will laugh all day at the old and new me !

M30
    20 mg per day REAL Oxandrolone plus 100 mg testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate per week and you’re good to go…

Lmn
    Quote Originally Posted by M30View
    20 mg per day REAL Oxandrolone plus 100 mg testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate per week and you’re good to go…

Already on 140mg of Cypionate a week and HCG saily 100mcg This keeps me my E – 2 H10d and Test level & stable around 700 !

I don’t take orals due to age and liver harshness !

lovbyts
    Good/bad news. Apparently the anavar was fake… The batch says ox0895, apparently sciroxx doesn’t put letters I they’re batch. I checked the bar code on they’re site and it wasn’t verified. I guess it’s a sign. I have 3 vials of wickedlabs test e 300 that I was gonna take but who knows that might be fake too. :/

Well you mights as well inject those also because most everyone here will tell you and explain why you should not but it’s obvious you arent here to listen or learn.

You have proven you are a lair, cant be trusted and not willing to learn so dont bother sticking around. Nothing for you here.

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.