How to take anavar?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How to take anavar?

I’m not taking I was just wondering how you would take it. Let’s say u want to take 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks. Do u take 50mg the first day or do u do 1 pill of 10mg the first two days. Then 2 10mg pills the next two days. And do this until u hit 5 pills then do the opposite when coming off, such as 5 to 4 to 3 and so on.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    KRОNOS 
    none
    1. Don’t cycle @ 19.
    2. That Anavar will 90% be fake.

defender228
    Quote Originally Posted by TricepticonView
    I’ll check in everyday and post my whole experience. Either nothing bad happens and I made some nice gains or I mess something up and regret it the rest of my life. Btw, an anavar only cycle is actually fine if you use a pct.

Your right it is but u should probably use 100mg a day

I’ve read too many of these types of posts. Young guy: I’m a man I can do what I want. Vets: Don’t do it, you’re gonna get hurt. Young guy: Help, my unit’s limp. LOL
    Mr.Twisterrr
    To be honest bro I started today. I really don’t want to play this game I’m an adult and made my own decision. It’d be great to receive advice, if I would have known this was going to happen I would have lied about my age.

You have received advice! You don’t see that. And no one is playing games besides you. Russian roulette. Good luck. By the way plenty of people have already done what your doing. The rule has been determined. Your looking for the exception.

Lmn
    I’ll check in everyday and post my whole experience. Either nothing bad happens and I made some nice gains or I mess something up and regret it the rest of my life. Btw, an anavar only cycle is actually fine if you use a pct.

And on another note who gives a **** ?

Lmn
    You would really see a larger impact if you crushed it up and mixed with Bac Water then injected it into every muscle group ! You would then see results like you never dreamed of !
    prplmad
    If I were you I would take Var follows;
    -0mg 2x a day for the next 6 years.

I would also make sure I was taking a hefty dose of Eggbuterol and Oatsandrolone 6 to 8 times a day.

Serious note, I know how you feel but here’s what I see.
    You’re on here where really no one is obligated to give a sh1t about your health BUT THEY DO!
    You’re seardark_sideng around for validation for what you want to hear and you aren’t getting it here.
    Maybe there is a reason you landed here out of all places and aren’t being spoon fed dangerous information like you will be on many other forums.
    It might be wise to listen to these people, I hope you heed their warning.

Best of luck.

Tricepticon
    Quote Originally Posted by prplmadView
    If I were you I would take Var follows;
    -0mg 2x a day for the next 6 years.

I would also make sure I was taking a hefty dose of Eggbuterol and Oatsandrolone 6 to 8 times a day.

Serious note, I know how you feel but here’s what I see.
    You’re on here where really no one is obligated to give a sh1t about your health BUT THEY DO!
    You’re seardark_sideng around for validation for what you want to hear and you aren’t getting it here.
    Maybe there is a reason you landed here out of all places and aren’t being spoon fed dangerous information like you will be on many other forums.
    It might be wise to listen to these people, I hope you heed their warning.

Best of luck.

I totally understand, and thank you for the respectful comment. Only thing is, I never asked if I should take it or anything like that. All I asked was if I should go right into it or slowly work my way to my dose.

Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by defender228View
    Your 19 don’t do anavar it’s pointless waste of money anavar alone will do nothing for u and compromising your heath for 6 to 8 weeks of a anavar cycle is dumb

yeah possibly messing up or halting your development is stupid even for a heavy cycle, oral only cycles are dumb IMO, and this one is bad even if you were 25_..
    you are not finished most development till around age of 24-25 so please wait untill then and RESEARCH non stop .

good luck

Gre-k

actually its not… even if you were 25.. when on var your body shuts down its own production of test, test is needed for many functions.. why test should be base of all cycles and why its bad to do oral only cycles IMO… and being younger is bad! even just the PCT compounds can mess with your development aside from the Var…

dont be stubborn ..

Sirius
    I really hope you listen to these guys, I’m 19 and they talked me out of doing my first cycle and it wasn’t as dumb as this one. Since then I’ve realised how dumb it would’ve been to do even a proper cycle at my age.
    Tricepticon
    Good/bad news. Apparently the anavar was fake… The batch says ox0895, apparently sciroxx doesn’t put letters I they’re batch. I checked the bar code on they’re site and it wasn’t verified. I guess it’s a sign. I have 3 vials of wickedlabs test e 300 that I was gonna take but who knows that might be fake too. :/

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by LmnView
    And on another note who gives a **** ?

That’s one of the shortest and best post I have from you. lol

I agree, who cares how you daily experiences are or even after you are done. You just dont get it. It may be 1 month, 3 months or longer until you have or realize you have a problem from it or like many your age and never put 2+2 together.

Looks like another good user to put on the ignore list. The OP, not you Lmn. lol

Either nothing bad happens and I made some nice gains or I mess something up and regret it the rest of my life.

When you put it like that it seems like a good risk.

Rockfeld
    I barely post in threads , I enjoy to sit back, read and take in .. But when the VETS say something , you better off doing it. I put off my first cycle for years un till i felt i was mature enough and my body was ready, you WILL do damage to yourself. But keep us posted on your pointless cycle, Ill get my popcorn ready for the show.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.