How to comsume right dosage of T3.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How to comsume right dosage of T3.

Hi! I just got this T3 bottle of 100 tabs. The labels says its 100 ug each tab.
    I have been reading on these forums and others. Most suggest that T3 should be used with AAS cycle and at 25 mcg per day. The T3 I got is as tiny as the Clen which is 20 mcg each tab. Can anyone who has used T3 tell if I got the right T3 tabs. ?? I mean if it is, how would I use 25 mcg out of a 100 mcg pill daily?? Any one please.

Sent from my iPhone.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    Maximus1983
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone.

Lunk1
    I see no reason to taper T3 up or down like Clen . Just run 100mcg and it will be fine.

Maximus1983
    Aww ****!! Had lost track on this one. Thanks. Mr. Lunk..Just one more thing though. How long can T3 be used at one time ? Should I do it like Clen 2weeks on , 2 weeks off ?? I ll be taking Potassium Gluconate tabs with it as I read on these forums. But I am kind of confused on T3 PCT. is there any ?
    I am planning to take it during my cycle.. Will be taking hCG and Adex through out the cycle. And for PCT Nolvadex and Clomid both .Should I worry about anything else regarding T3?
    Regards.

Sent from my iPhone.

Maximus1983
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone.

Domus
    LA pharma is junk.
    Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Domus
    LA pharma is junk.

I used Clen from the same company two years back. Did a Clen only cycle. Back then I hadn’t done my research but believe me it did go pretty well. I used two weeks off and two weeks on protocol for about 6 cycles as suggested by a close friend. I don’t think it’s junk at all.

Sent from my iPhone.

the 25mcg of T3 is 100mcg of T4. You sure you got T4 and not T4? I take 100mcg of T4 ed with my HGH. HGH/T4 is a great combo.
    Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    the 25mcg of T3 is 100mcg of T4. You sure you got T4 and not T4? I take 100mcg of T4 ed with my HGH. HGH/T4 is a great combo.

That’s confusing Scotch. I have these Cytomel T3 tabs. I never knew 25 mcg of T3 would be T4. Do you take 100 mcg T3 or T4 ?and do you do any PCT for T3/T4.?? I will be taking my Cytomel from the 6th week of my AAS Cycle.

Sent from my iPhone.

Maximus1983
    Bump…

Sent from my iPhone.

Maximus1983
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1983View
    That’s confusing Scotch. I have these Cytomel T3 tabs. I never knew 25 mcg of T3 would be T4. Do you take 100 mcg T3 or T4 ?and do you do any PCT for T3/T4.?? I will be taking my Cytomel from the 6th week of my AAS Cycle.

Sent from my iPhone.

T3 converts to T4 in the body. There is no need to PCT for T3…you just stop taking it!

Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    T3 converts to T4 in the body. There is no need to PCT for T3…you just stop taking it!

Thanks Mr.Lunk. Extremely grateful 🙂

Sent from my iPhone.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.