How to comsume right dosage of T3.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How to comsume right dosage of T3.

Hi! I just got this T3 bottle of 100 tabs. The labels says its 100 ug each tab.
    I have been reading on these forums and others. Most suggest that T3 should be used with AAS cycle and at 25 mcg per day. The T3 I got is as tiny as the Clen which is 20 mcg each tab. Can anyone who has used T3 tell if I got the right T3 tabs. ?? I mean if it is, how would I use 25 mcg out of a 100 mcg pill daily?? Any one please.

Sent from my iPhone.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    death star
    You would need to post pictures of the tablets for us to see. It SOUNDS like you have 100mcg tablets from what you mentioned in your post.

T3 dosage for fat loss on a cycle is anywhere between 50 – 100mcg per day for most people. If you take 25mcg/day, it won’t do anything at all considering your body only manufactures about 30mcg per day, and taking T3 will suppress your endogenous T3 production, leaving you with even less T3 in your system than your body makes.

If you do have 100mcg tablets, just break them up into quarters (4 pieces) and each piece will equal 25mcg.

Lunk1
    I believe ug is the same as mcg (I think) so I would just take one a day…..
    Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

The symbol for ‘miBamb’ is a Greek letter that looks a lot like ‘u’.

Milli = x10^-3 (m)
    MiBamb = x10^-6 (u)
    Nano = x10^-9 (n)
    Pico = x10^-12 (p)

death star
    Yeah it looks like a u but it isn’t, it means miBamb. So yeah, they’re in miBambgrams. I’ve never seen T3 that wasn’t dosed in mcg.
    Lеg
    From what I’ve seen is it is generally done in a pyramid fashion similar to clen . Start at 50 for 2 days 75 for 2 days then cruise at 100 for as long as needed. Maybe ramp it down in similar fashion? Not too sure. But that way you get a feel for it before you pop the full dose.
    Also, YES you should only take it while on AAS. I have read that it burns muscle if not. I’m including T3 in my next cycle so I have not used personally, however I’ve done my research

Also Krugerr is right, as usual lol. It’s not a "u" it’s the Greek symbol for mu. Which looks like a u with a small tail on the front. It means mcg

Puff
    It wasn’t mickey it was Boom that said it was greek lol.
    trikydik
    This is going to sound strange, but what is the price of T3? Some sites I see it on, it goes for $10 per 100 @ 25ug
    Other sites I have seen it as high as $349 per 100 @ 25ug..
    A final site had it at over $600 for 100 at 50ug….
    If someone PM’s me, I can send them the sites I found them on…. just weird… the prices are all over the map
    Lеg
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffView
    It wasn’t mickey it was Boom that said it was greek lol.

Ah. Well played.

songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydikView
    This is going to sound strange, but what is the price of T3? Some sites I see it on, it goes for $10 per 100 @ 25ug
    Other sites I have seen it as high as $349 per 100 @ 25ug..
    A final site had it at over $600 for 100 at 50ug….
    If someone PM’s me, I can send them the sites I found them on…. just weird… the prices are all over the map

Bro you need to edit this.There is no price talk.

I take 100-200mcg per day for fat burn.
    Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by death star
    You would need to post pictures of the tablets for us to see. It SOUNDS like you have 100mcg tablets from what you mentioned in your post.

T3 dosage for fat loss on a cycle is anywhere between 50 – 100mcg per day for most people. If you take 25mcg/day, it won’t do anything at all considering your body only manufactures about 30mcg per day, and taking T3 will suppress your endogenous T3 production, leaving you with even less T3 in your system than your body makes.

If you do have 100mcg tablets, just break them up into quarters (4 pieces) and each piece will equal 25mcg.

Thanks Antomini.
    Yes these are 100 mcg tabs. I am attadark_sideng pictures for you to see. Left bottle Clen with its 20mcg and total white tab, Right Cytomel T3 with its 100 mcg pale tab.
    And you think it’s alright if I start it with one tab per day ??

Sent from my iPhone.

Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View

Thanks Lunk

Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRepView
    I take 100-200mcg per day for fat burn.

Bro!
    How do you take em?? I mean do you take em at once or you sapce them ?

Maximus1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LеgView
    From what I’ve seen is it is generally done in a pyramid fashion similar to clen . Start at 50 for 2 days 75 for 2 days then cruise at 100 for as long as needed. Maybe ramp it down in similar fashion? Not too sure. But that way you get a feel for it before you pop the full dose.
    Also, YES you should only take it while on AAS. I have read that it burns muscle if not. I’m including T3 in my next cycle so I have not used personally, however I’ve done my research

Also Krugerr is right, as usual lol. It’s not a "u" it’s the Greek symbol for mu. Which looks like a u with a small tail on the front. It means mcg

Thanks Chive! That’s exactly what I am going to do Cycle them with AAS.

Maximus1983
    Thanks everyone for the enormous help!

I have been on these forum for sometime now. Have learnt a lot from all of you. Still doing my research. Will probably do my first cycle one of these days.
    Will do a 12 week cycle like this.
    Week 1-6 Dbol 25 mg /ED
    Week 1-12 Test E 250 mg twice/week
    Week 1-14 Hcg 250 iu twice /week a day before test -e shot.
    Week 1-12 Adex .25 ED OR 0.5 EOD.

PCT
    WEEK 15-19
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    NOLVA 40/20/20/20
    About T3, eating muscle and all, my best bet is to take it during the cycle. I have these 100 mcg tabs lying around for a while now.
    So I am thinking of doing a 4-5 week T3 cycle like this
    Week 6-8 T3, 50 mcg/day
    Week 9-12 T3 100 mcg/ day

What do you guys think ?

Sent from my iPhone.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.