How long till results? Testiviron and Deca

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How long till results? Testiviron and Deca

Hey guys
    I just jumped on my cycle, on my third week (had 2 injections). Im doing testiviron (1mL) and deca (0.5mL). I haven’t noticed any gains as of yet. How long till I see visible muscle gains?

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    I dont want to nag you like a mother but,

1. Stop
    2. Run a low dose PCT
    3. Eat
    4. Train
    5. Age

In terms of steroids , we will help you in another 4 years.
    If you you would like help with your diet, nutrition and/or training please visit and post in those sections. These take priority over any steroids and certainly dictate the gains made wether on or off steroids, so getting them right is first and foremost!

mack91
    I already checked my blood before the cycle. In terms of Pct, my supplier is sorting that out for me. All I need now is a cycle plan telling me how much to take of each.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91View
    I already checked my blood before the cycle. In terms of Pct, my supplier is sorting that out for me. All I need now is a cycle plan telling me how much to take of each.

Please buddy – listen to everyone whose given you the advice to stop!! If you knew what you were doing you’d know to have your ancillaries b4 you start anything… But we here are not going to provide the bullet when you’ve already got the gun! Think about it!

Read the two links that BB has im the top of this thread – ongoing cases in which kids your age took the plunge and now have lifelong problems to fix through HRT and PDE-5 inhibitors!! At the very least

Leo13
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91View

No one will help you now. You’re underage so Demand, Scream, Cry, Whinge all you like…

The best thing to now.. Learn and read what pct is and how to use it and buy a blow up doll cause that’s all you will be able to satisfy if you stay on this path while on a young age!!!

LISTEN to the big guys above you think they are that big because they cycle 24/7 NO they learn and know what they are doing. They are giving you the best advice around and for free too. They don’t get paid for this they are here to HELP. But its obvious you need more than help and won’t listen.

RigPig
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91
    Not sure about the dosage, the bottles aren’t with me 20 years old 20% bf 2 years consistent training 5"10 height 88kgs

Yesterday your stats were
    Age -19
    Height- 5’11"
    Weight – 90kgs

So congrats on your birthday today, too bad as you got older you shrunk 1", and your gear and diet must be bunk cause you’ve lost 2kgs overnight.
    Back to the drawing board kiddo.

LoTaR
    Hey, I’m in that picture! Haha
    RigPig
    Quote Originally Posted by LoTaR
    Hey, I’m in that picture! Haha

lol your sure are 73 haha

Leo13
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPigView
    Yesterday your stats were
    Age -19
    Height- 5’11"
    Weight – 90kgs

So congrats on your birthday today, too bad as you got older you shrunk 1", and your gear and diet must be bunk cause you’ve lost 2kgs overnight.
    Back to the drawing board kiddo.

mack91
    UPDATE:
    Hey guys,
    Due to the lack of knowledge I had before about gear. A fellow member of the forum has advised me to jump on 600mg of Tren and 600mg of HGH. I know that this is a good cycle that can yield the best possible results. 2 days into my cycle I feel weird around the waist. But hopefully the pain will pay off.

Just one question guys, how long?

SidVicious77
    My Lord. Are you serious? That’s the worst cycle you could possibly be on. Why don’t you take the great advice you’ve been given in this thread, back off, do a pct and use the next few years to educate yourself?
    RigPig
    Don’t feed the Troll.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPigView
    Don’t feed the Troll.

Yeah that was a nice catch RP LOL! And agreed – he’s gotta be pullin our chains here… Now a first cycle of 600mgs of tren – you’ll soon find out how real these sides are

Just for curiousity reasons… Where’s your AI HCG and DA?? And, your pct protocol you should start as soon as you are able!

mack91
    This is the good shit
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.