How long till results? Testiviron and Deca

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How long till results? Testiviron and Deca

Hey guys
    I just jumped on my cycle, on my third week (had 2 injections). Im doing testiviron (1mL) and deca (0.5mL). I haven’t noticed any gains as of yet. How long till I see visible muscle gains?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    SidVicious77
    Right about now, provided your training and diet are on track
    TheTaxMan
    We talk in MG here as thats the strength.
    ML is just an amount of oil.

What are your compounds dosed at?
    Usualy testoviron is 250mg per ML
    deca 200mg per ML

Your balls have shrunk already? After 2 weeks? Sounds like your in for a tough ride my friend

What are your stats?
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    Training experience
    Cycle experience

Mr.BB
    Do you know the harm you are doing to yourself?

At 20 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.
    It is dumb not to wait till your hpta mature IMO.

Read this:

mack91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    We talk in MG here as thats the strength.
    ML is just an amount of oil.

What are your compounds dosed at?
    Usualy testoviron is 250mg per ML
    deca 200mg per ML

Your balls have shrunk already? After 2 weeks? Sounds like your in for a tough ride my friend

What are your stats?
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    Training experience
    Cycle experience

Not sure about the dosage, the bottles aren’t with me
    20 years old
    20% bf
    2 years consistent training
    5"10 height
    88kgs

TheTaxMan
    If one is ready to start a cycle, then one should know what doseage they are taking off by heart, not having to check the bottle.

You can get all sorts of strengths of Test and Deca , example some Test is 500mg per ml, 300mg per ml and so on.

It sounds to me you dont even know how much your taking

1ml of Test and 0.5ml of deca
    More than likely be 250mg test, 100mg deca which isnt alot at all.
    You should know what and how much and what strength your taking per week off the top of your head.

What is your PCT protocol? What AI are you using?

It doesnt sound to me you have done much research, not to mention you shouldnt be cycling at such a young age

Have you read the links that MrBB posted? If so how do you feel about the information and the potential risks your taking?

mack91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    If one is ready to start a cycle, then one should know what doseage they are taking off by heart, not having to check the bottle.

You can get all sorts of strengths of Test and Deca , example some Test is 500mg per ml, 300mg per ml and so on.

It sounds to me you dont even know how much your taking

1ml of Test and 0.5ml of deca
    More than likely be 250mg test, 100mg deca which isnt alot at all.
    You should know what and how much and what strength your taking per week off the top of your head.

What is your PCT protocol? What AI are you using?

It doesnt sound to me you have done much research, not to mention you shouldnt be cycling at such a young age

Have you read the links that MrBB posted? If so how do you feel about the information and the potential risks your taking?

Back to my question, how long till I see results?

mack91
    Ps I just started, obviously I have to be on low dosage
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91
    Ps I just started, obviously I have to be on low dosage

You obviously need to educate before you medicate.
    You have no idea what you are doing.
    You are way too young.

TheTaxMan
    You will see results in time, but i doubt a lot, bare in mind most gains will be water.
    but i think you will lose any results very quickly, you seem uneducated about AAS.

Dose is very low even for a beginner (dont go home and inject more by the way, that would be dumb)
    You should have ran Test only if its your first cycle.

All you care about is "when will i see results" , your not bothered about any serious advice or what or how much gear your taking let alone the potential lethal consequences.

It leads me to believe your very impatient for gains hence cycling way too early, uneducated and too young.

I know you couldnt be arsed to answer (i more think its because you dont want to merQt you havent a clue what an AI or PCT is)
    But i do hope your running an AI, HCG and have your PCT plan in place.

Sorry if i sound harsh, but your asking for advice and not really providing much effort or help for yourself
    (you dont even know how much gear your taking besides the amount in terms of ML ffs)
    Its almost like asking a friend what hes drinking and he responds with "500ml of alochol" – what strength?!

You also have to understand, people are taking the time to give detailed responses to try and help you, but you seem like you cant be arsed to put in the same effort back.

I have nothing else to say. Good luck

mack91
    I have three bottles, 1 sus 1 deca and 1 testiviron. Could you please provide a cycle that allows me to make the most out of these three bottles?

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91View
    I have three bottles, 1 sus 1 deca and 1 testiviron. Could you please provide a cycle that allows me to make the most out of these three bottles?

Your too young dude, no one here will help you mess up your health

RigPig
    Mack, from just reading your above responses to the easy questions people have asked, I hope all you have is Grape Seed Oil in those vials.
    We see guys like you come and go around here, if your not willing to research and listen to the constructive advice given, why should we even bother with you?
    How about answering all the questions previously asked, reading the links people have posted and then come back with your questions.
    mack91
    Mate all I’m asking is for a cycle plan, I’ve already bought and started my cycle. What is done is done. I need to know how to make the most out of it, as I am already 2 weeks in.
    RigPig
    Quote Originally Posted by mack91
    Mate all I’m asking is for a cycle plan, I’ve already bought and started my cycle. What is done is done. I need to know how to make the most out of it, as I am already 2 weeks in.

You should stop now before you do any real damage. If you choose to ignore this advice then you are on your own.
    Your gear won’t go bad. What’s done is not done in this case
    What’s done is just getting started, Stop now before you wreck yourself.

LoTaR
    Here is your cycle plan,

Stop your cycle
    Figure out pct REALLY fast
    Thenot get blood work to make sure I didn’t f*** things up already.
    Next step is very important. Stay on this forum.ask questions. Read read read everything and then when your really ready for aas u will be prepared for anything that can and will happen

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.