Help with steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Help with steroids

Hi guys what is the best way to use steroids and what is good I’m new to body building and need help is Dinabol good

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    MickeyKnox
    carefully and responsibly.

need stats bro.

weight
    bf%
    experience
    goal

Mas13
    Hi mate I’m 30 years old went from 130 kg I’m down to 90 kg I’m 175cm tall body fat is around the low 20’s Iive in musitiontralia so it is kinda hard to get roids well good ones I only want to take oral no injections
    Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas13
    Hi mate I’m 30 years old went from 130 kg I’m down to 90 kg I’m 175cm tall body fat is around the low 20’s Iive in musitiontralia so it is kinda hard to get roids well good ones I only want to take oral no injections

You can get steroids easily in musitiontralia, whether it’s from the guy at the local gym or shipped internationally from a reputable dealer.

If you aren’t ready for injections you’re wasting your time…

Lion23
    yeah man oral only is no good. whats your training experience/diet?
    Mas13
    My diet is good 50 to 100grams of carbs and around 400 to 500 grams of protein a day my carbs are from my rolled oats I have. In the morning and from veggies I have 3 to protein shakes a day as well I take ripped caps to cut fat a test booster bcaa powder and l glutamine.

My exercise I do chest tris mon back bies Tuesday legs shoulders Wednesday chest tries Thursday back bies Friday legs shoulders saturday rest day Sunday cardio is only a 45min walk on incline 16 speed 6.5 to burn the fat

Jon
    400 to 500 grams a day? Thats a big difference to be unsure of man. Can you list what you eat in the run of a day? Just by that comment, im going to suggest you spend some time in the nutrition section.
    Lion23
    how long have you been working out?
    Mas13
    Hi Jon I have my rolled oats in the morning and a protein shake then at ten I have salmon in a tin I get exactly 45 grams of protein then I have dark_sidecken and veg for lunch and protein shake about an hour after that I have two teaspoons of bcaa powder I then have my work out and straight after I have my protein shake with l glutamine and four slices of pineapple at 7 I have dark_sidecken and veg again and another shake and bcaa powder before I go to bed
    Mas13
    Zreonik I have been working out for three years spent most of it stripping down from being fat I started to gain muscle about 3 months ago
    Mas13
    I’m trying to find a realy good test booster that is legal I use alpha made by bio flex a musitiontralian company wondering if there is a more potent one out there
    Shsm
    Hi Jon I have my rolled oats in the morning and a protein shake then at ten I have salmon in a tin I get exactly 45 grams of protein then I have dark_sidecken and veg for lunch and protein shake about an hour after that I have two teaspoons of bcaa powder I then have my work out and straight after I have my protein shake with l glutamine and four slices of pineapple at 7 I have dark_sidecken and veg again and another shake and bcaa powder before I go to bed

Your diet is slacking which is why you’re not satisfied with your results are considering steroids man.

What exactly are your goals?

Mas13
    So with my diet what do you think I should do I’d rather do it naturally with out the use of steroids my is to be able to compete in body building

dec11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas13View
    I’m trying to find a realy good test booster that is legal I use alpha made by bio flex a musitiontralian company wondering if there is a more potent one out there

they’re a load of BS, dont waste your money. train naturally for a year in the muscle game and use that time to educate yourself on here.

Mas13
    Ok thanks man I have some good program’s I will be using but if you guys have any training tips I’m all ears.
    Shsm
    Ok thanks man I have some good program’s I will be using but if you guys have any training tips I’m all ears.

What is your TDEE? What is your exact diet (everything you ate yesterday)?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.