Gynecomastia: Early Warning Signs

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Gynecomastia: Early Warning Signs

I am in the midst of my first cycle (500mgs Test E/Week) and have had a hard time finding any threads concerning the specific signs of the onset of gyno (please be as specific and descriptive as possible). I have heard some of the basics: lumps under nipples, itchy nipples ect ect but I would like to hear what you look for as a sign to start nolva. Also if I notice symtoms and start nolva 10mgs/day. Should I take it for a few days, a week, or the remainder of my cycle???

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    fullpower
    Hi
    Im having problems my self I never planned my cycle properly.
    Im on 500 test e a week no ai
    Started to get burning nips. So I got some letrol. And been taking that seems to stop the sensertivity in the area but my nips seem saggy when I tense. And my pecs aint really firm feel soft..ive been on cycle for about 5 weeks I have no lumps behind nipple . So im thinking about stopping cycle.. but just dont know what to do. What else could I run. I have nova . So any advice woul be good
    PrimeSN
    Dosage on the tamox and adex? Run for the whole cycle or when to start? Probably gonna run on my next cycle of mast/test/tren .

Quote Originally Posted by ardentView
    If he diddnt run an ai and he’s gyno prone then he diddnt plan the cycle properly for one thing. Two I think that stopping the cycle and preventing it from getting worse is more important than the benifits of finishing the cycle and having to deal with having man boobs for the rest of his life. Thats just me….

Proper planning. Execution. Self monitoring are the most important. Least it seems ppl here are starting on single test based compounds for a change. If ur already prone n ur getting warning signs ON your FIRST cycle and don’t know how to rectify the issue. Then I backup stopping. Unless ur OK with tits or paying out for some surgery. I’d rather lose the time n money. Max Payne that’ll come again. Second chances don’t.
    On a side note I’ve only ever heard good things about . Sure I got a mail bout some offers on how to get 15%off over fathers day or something.
    But for the sake of saving a few quid. If u need stuff. Get it. If only for your own peace of mind. Gl

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.