Gynecomastia: Early Warning Signs

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Gynecomastia: Early Warning Signs

I am in the midst of my first cycle (500mgs Test E/Week) and have had a hard time finding any threads concerning the specific signs of the onset of gyno (please be as specific and descriptive as possible). I have heard some of the basics: lumps under nipples, itchy nipples ect ect but I would like to hear what you look for as a sign to start nolva. Also if I notice symtoms and start nolva 10mgs/day. Should I take it for a few days, a week, or the remainder of my cycle???

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    You mentioned the obvious ones, it can start with being itchy then they will get sensitive this is the critical point where it’s time to do something before a lump developes.
    ardent
    run nolva 40mg’s ed for 5 days or until symptoms subside. Guess your not running an ai?
    Id rather run Armidex then Nolva
    Mr.Evans
    go with exemestane, best ai to run while on cycle, save the nolva for your pct.
    ardent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.EvansView
    go with exemestane, best ai to run while on cycle, save the nolva for your pct.

why is it better than adex?

Swifto
    Itchyness, pain, discomfort, swelling, puffyness, lactation, lumps under nipple….

Quote Originally Posted by ardentView
    why is it better than adex?

Its suicidal and kills the aromotase enzyme post interaction.

Aromasin 10mg/ED or EOD depending on aromotasables.

ardent
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftoView
    Itchyness, pain, discomfort, swelling, puffyness, lactation, lumps under nipple….

I just ordered adex.

ardent
    I wonder if would let me exchange it. Package just got sent off though. f me

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by rummyjoeView
    I am in the midst of my first cycle (500mgs Test E/Week) and have had a hard time finding any threads concerning the specific signs of the onset of gyno (please be as specific and descriptive as possible). I have heard some of the basics: lumps under nipples, itchy nipples ect ect but I would like to hear what you look for as a sign to start nolva. Also if I notice symtoms and start nolva 10mgs/day. Should I take it for a few days, a week, or the remainder of my cycle???

You just named the early symptoms.
    Itchy,,sore,,lumps,,puffiness.

SkYB

run an AI on cycle and save the serm for PCT.

rummyjoe
    Thanks for the info. I have had some trouble as of late to get ahold of more Nolva. I ordered it but it’s taking a hellava long time to get here… Also my nipples have always been a little puffy since puberty, that gyno shit can happen naturally too. So I guess I will be on the lookout for the itdark_sideness.
    Please do not discuss the actual price here but it seems nolva is some expensive shit! It’s costing me an arm and a leg… Can someone please PM me about how much I should be paying for that crap I feel like I’m being ripped…
    Din9
    Thanks for the info. I have had some trouble as of late to get ahold of more Nolva. I ordered it but it’s taking a hellava long time to get here… Also my nipples have always been a little puffy since puberty, that gyno shit can happen naturally too. So I guess I will be on the lookout for the itdark_sideness.
    Please do not discuss the actual price here but it seems nolva is some expensive shit! It’s costing me an arm and a leg… Can someone please PM me about how much I should be paying for that crap I feel like I’m being ripped…

What are you talking about? nolva is cheap, get it from the top right of the board . You can’t put a price on getting gyno. do some more reading you should get some liqidex too.

M3DX
    if the nipples feel like a burning sensation is this a sign ?
    nox
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftoView

So aromasin is better than letrozole , considering that letrozole is a reversable AI? Why then do we use letrozole to battle gyno more effectively? I read a study that showed 20mcg daily of letrozole lowered estradiol 30% after 1 week and oestrone even more than 30%. This makes me think that if doses where low enough, letrozole may be a good choice.

rummyjoe
    ok I am extremely doubtful about … but they are actually buying herbal supplements that a cleverly named to seem like they are aas… There are so many scams out there that I feel like it I don’t have to go through some shady business to get a hold of it then it cant be legit.

I guess similarly in CA it is illegal to get pins without a Rx but if you are buying veterinary pins for your pet then it is perfectly legal without Rx. It’s a retarded law… so easily circumvented.

If anyone can vouch for ar-r or has info I should know about them ie… scam. Please PM me… I don’t want to take some fake shit to combat the effects of real shit…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.