First Cycle – Using Testosterone Cypionate

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle – Using Testosterone Cypionate

Hello Everyone. I am going to be doing my first cycle this summer. I am planning on using only Testosterone Cypionate for a 12 week cycle. My stats are as follows:

Height: 6’1"
    Weight: 195
    Bf%: 14%
    Cycle history: None
    Years training: 4

Before I get roasted for my age and years training let me explain some things. I have been an athlete all of my life and have been "in the gym" for most of my athletic years (Probably 8 years). When I say 4 years training I mean 4 years of serious training consisting of workouts 4-5 days a week without taking more than a week off. I have a great clean diet consisting of 6-8 meals a day and great sleep pattern (7-8 hours a night). I have been stuck at my weight for about 8 months now which makes me think I am at my "natural" limits and i believe that is more a a guideline than any age number someone can throw around.

My goal would probably be to gain 10 to 15 pounds from the cycle after all is said and done. My cycle would be one injection a week at:

Week 1: .5 cc
    Week 2: .5 cc
    Week 3: 1 cc
    Week 4: 1 cc
    Week 5: 1.5 cc
    Week 6: 1.5 cc
    Week 7: 1.5 cc
    Week 8: 1.5 cc
    Week 9: 1 cc
    Week 10: 1 cc
    Week 11: .5 cc
    Week 12: .5 cc

Weeks 14-18: PCT TBD

As far as PCT I am slightly hesitant to be throwing all kinds of pills in my body. I am planning on having nolvadex on hand in case i start to see signs of gyno. I am also playing the idea of using clomid for weeks 14-18 although I am slightly hesitant about it for several reasons:

1. I don’t know where to buy it safely
    2. The research liquid versions offered kind of sketch me out a little
    3. I am being told I do not need any PCT from my supplier (But I read otherwise)

So please go easy on me, this is my first cycle and I am very new to the forums. I am here to learn not to come off as a young know it all. Any information you experienced vets can lend would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone!

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    Your not listening!

The best advice for someone with your stats is NOT to cycle and wait 4-5 years. The advice doesn’t change because your going to do it anyway, our morals and principles don’t change all because you haven’t heard what you want to hear,

Why would our advice change because your going to do it anyway!

dorian1111
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Your not listening!

The best advice for someone with your stats is NOT to cycle and wait 4-5 years. The advice doesn’t change because your going to do it anyway, our morals and principles don’t change all because you haven’t heard what you want to hear,

Why would our advice change because your going to do it anyway!

Are you a part time therapist to Marcus? LOL

fafnir999
    If you are seriously going to pursure being a professional body builder, you will have to get into steroids . If you are not going to do body building as a professional, wait until you are older.

At the age of 20 I trained hard offseason (I wrestled in HS and college). I could put on 10lbs of muscle over the summer break (3 months) and I was not pushing muscle gain or eating for it. I was pushing myself in the gym, though and that made a big difference. Push yourself hard in the gym first. At 6’1" and 195 lbs you either are not going about your weight training and diet correctly or you simply don’t have the genetics for body building. If you don’t have the genetics then forget any dreams of being a TrueMaxder. If you do have the genetics but are not pushing doing the workouts then learn to workout and eat properly first. Steroids will give you gains, but if you don’t throwup during squats, if you don’t forcefeed that extra 80g of protein a day, then you won’t benefit from the steroids that much.

arni1995
    I know the guys can seem harsh here and that is only because there are tons of kids on here every single day asking this same question. The bottom line is the answer is always the same. Don’t cycle, and they are not telling you that because they think you are young and stupid. They are telling you that because science says that it is a HORRIBLE idea. So many people come back to this site at 22-25 saying man I wish I would have listened to you guys. The bottom line is if you are going to do it, then go do it. You will not receive help from anyone here only because they all want you to still be able to get it up, recover your natural test, and not be on TRT for the rest of your life. If you don’t care if you can maintain an erection, and want to have to inject steriods every week for the rest of your life then look for advice elsewhere.

As a side note, if you have done any research (on a reputable site) you would realize how off base your post is and shows you have little to no real knowledge about steroids .

Windex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHereView
    The fact of the matter is, that I ultimately will make my own decision regarding the use of steroids whether some users agree or disagree with cycling at my age. I truly am open to your constructive criticism and do appreciate it and I will weigh the advice i receive accordingly. After all, most of you have many many years of experience and knowledge on me, I am smart enough to realize this. I do not want to damage my body permanently, and that is a big concern and may be the reason I do not cycle for another 4-5 years like Marcus said. However, just in case I do decide to cycle and realize the good outweighs the bad, I would like to have accurate information and a solid cycle / knowledge at my disposal.

With that being said, I would like help constructing this cycle using test cypionate if the pyarimid technique is frowned upon.
    Thank you.

Don’t be stubborn. Go to google images and search erectile dysfunction or testicular hypertrophy. THAT IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DO STEROIDS. Get the picture ? Testosterone isn’t even the only good steroid , there are tons of options. Do you even know what Test-C is, or did some friend just tell you take it because he doesn’t know about Equipose, Anavar , or other juice?

You don’t even know what the compounds are made up of. I’m a Biomed student, only 19 and I’ve SEEN steroid-esque compounds being made for my biochem classes, and I still thought about juicing. Do yourself the favor, listen to these people, be independent
    and research and don’t take steroids.

I guarantee your diet is the problem.

Rich
    It is true that ultimately you will make your own decision regarding the use of steroids . And if you ignore the advice given here, it will be a bad decision.

occasionale
    Quote Originally Posted by arni1995View
    I know the guys can seem harsh here and that is only because there are tons of kids on here every single day asking this same question. The bottom line is the answer is always the same. Don’t cycle, and they are not telling you that because they think you are young and stupid. They are telling you that because science says that it is a HORRIBLE idea. So many people come back to this site at 22-25 saying man I wish I would have listened to you guys. The bottom line is if you are going to do it, then go do it. You will not receive help from anyone here only because they all want you to still be able to get it up, recover your natural test, and not be on TRT for the rest of your life. If you don’t care if you can maintain an erection, and want to have to inject steriods every week for the rest of your life then look for advice elsewhere.

As a side note, if you have done any research (on a reputable site) you would realize how off base your post is and shows you have little to no real knowledge about steroids.

Im not asking this to be a wise ass but say you do use a test cycle at 21, Why would you be more likely to do permanent damage then when you are older. If you do the cycle and pct properly You would thing you would have a better shot at full recovery then when you are older?

SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by occasionale
    Im not asking this to be a wise ass but say you do use a test cycle at 21, Why would you be more likely to do permanent damage then when you are older. If you do the cycle and pct properly You would thing you would have a better shot at full recovery then when you are older?

There has been a huge debate over the years about when the endocrine system is fully developed. Bottom line is at 21 your hormones are still really high and shutting down your endocrine system at that age is risky. Why would you want to risk a lifetime of trt when you could still make gains natty for several years. Most are no were near there genetic potential at the age of 21

Martens
    Another way to look at it……why use the same compound that your body is already producing a high amount of…..take advantage of that and build the best base that you can. Simple economics ….then once you are in your mid 20’s decide if cycling is right for you.
    naxxy
    As far as I’m going to say, you can still be 20, and go on a mild cycle to boost your testosterone levels , and come off of it as healthy (if not healthier) than you were before your cycle. With a proper PCT, taking the precautions of blood tests (cholesterol, ldl, lipids, free test, thyroid, etc), one can still cycle correctly and in a healthy mannor.

I don’t see anything wrong with or feel "immoral" for giving advice on safe cycling. If someone if after advice: give it to them (within reason), and as far as i’m aware: this is within reason.

Hope i have’t broken any rules here, but a nolvadex pct would work fine for this cause. Will also be worthwhile investing in an anti estrogen for safety.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.