First Cycle – Using Testosterone Cypionate

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle – Using Testosterone Cypionate

Hello Everyone. I am going to be doing my first cycle this summer. I am planning on using only Testosterone Cypionate for a 12 week cycle. My stats are as follows:

Height: 6’1"
    Weight: 195
    Bf%: 14%
    Cycle history: None
    Years training: 4

Before I get roasted for my age and years training let me explain some things. I have been an athlete all of my life and have been "in the gym" for most of my athletic years (Probably 8 years). When I say 4 years training I mean 4 years of serious training consisting of workouts 4-5 days a week without taking more than a week off. I have a great clean diet consisting of 6-8 meals a day and great sleep pattern (7-8 hours a night). I have been stuck at my weight for about 8 months now which makes me think I am at my "natural" limits and i believe that is more a a guideline than any age number someone can throw around.

My goal would probably be to gain 10 to 15 pounds from the cycle after all is said and done. My cycle would be one injection a week at:

Week 1: .5 cc
    Week 2: .5 cc
    Week 3: 1 cc
    Week 4: 1 cc
    Week 5: 1.5 cc
    Week 6: 1.5 cc
    Week 7: 1.5 cc
    Week 8: 1.5 cc
    Week 9: 1 cc
    Week 10: 1 cc
    Week 11: .5 cc
    Week 12: .5 cc

Weeks 14-18: PCT TBD

As far as PCT I am slightly hesitant to be throwing all kinds of pills in my body. I am planning on having nolvadex on hand in case i start to see signs of gyno. I am also playing the idea of using clomid for weeks 14-18 although I am slightly hesitant about it for several reasons:

1. I don’t know where to buy it safely
    2. The research liquid versions offered kind of sketch me out a little
    3. I am being told I do not need any PCT from my supplier (But I read otherwise)

So please go easy on me, this is my first cycle and I am very new to the forums. I am here to learn not to come off as a young know it all. Any information you experienced vets can lend would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    Your to young forget steroids , shutting down your natural test at 20yrs old can result in your test never readark_sideng peak, do you want to risk having low testosterone . This will defeat the object of using steroids. Be educated about this and forget steroids and start playing around with your diet and training and use what you have and don’t destroy it.

I doubt anyone will advice a 20yr old how to use steroids at your age because there isnt a correct way.

Vullfromsc
    please do some research on this website before you do what you have written up there.. know the risks, know the dangers of doing it at a young age.. it can have long-term effects that are irreversible.

and at least know how to do it the right way for the future (i hope). what you have written there is not the proper way to use testosterone . pyramiding is not the way to go, it has been shown to cause more side effects from estrogen due to constantly fluctuating levels of testosterone in the body

I understand that I am far from an experienced/informed user and I am in need of a great deal of advice on this cycle, but that is the reason I am here doing the research and trying to get advice from experienced users like yourselves rather than just jumping in blind and starting a cycle. I have months before I even intend on starting the cycle and would like to use the time leading up to the summer to edit the cycle and become more informed.
    marcus300
    The correct advice for someone with your stats is not to cycle. All because your going to do the cycle anyway doesn’t change the correct advice being given, we give the best, safest and healthiest advice for someone of your age if your aren’t mature enough to take that in go to another forum what suits your needs.

I will leave your thread do you can get the bad advic from another 20yr who doesn’t know what he is doing

YoungMan
    bro 20 years old 14% body fat…. and you say you cant lift cause you feel you have "peeked" your normal levels….. when you go on test your BF% increases…. you can naturally incress your BF% on your own….. and trust me i know from experience the heavier the stronger if you say you use clean diet…. get up to like 18% BF and youll be way stronger if you keep lifting and then when its time to cut you can reduce your bf% by diet….. your only 20 enjoy your erections man
    SlimJoe
    You need to do some research bro listen to the guys on here
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    The correct advice for someone with your stats is not to cycle. All because your going to do the cycle anyway doesn’t change the correct advice being given, we give the best, safest and healthiest advice for someone of your age if your aren’t mature enough to take that in go to another forum what suits your needs.

I will leave your thread do you can get the bad advic from another 20yr who doesn’t know what he is doing

Marcus, the truth is that I appreciate the veterans giving me their honest advice that in the long run is probably the best and safest advice I could receive. I am mature enough to realize this and I am not against the idea of waiting until I am around 25. However, I would still like to know for my knowledge when I eventually do decide to venture into the world of steroids how to take them. I would like to use Test Cypionate as my first compound, how would you guys break that down using cc’s in a 12 week cycle. Also, are my PCT concerns normal? I do appreciate the honesty guys and I am listening, but advice / cycle editing is what I am really looking for whether I do the cycle now or when im 30.

marcus300
    Your 4 to 5 yrs away from cycling, use your time wisely and research diets and training its pointless doing any kind of research now and to be honest I don’t believe you anyway when you say you want the knowledge now for later, come on.

Go to the diet section and post your diet and start building some muscle. Forget steroids they are not the answer for you.

Anyone other than Marcus care to aid me in putting together an effective and safe cycle? I realize it needs work and I would really appreciate some help with it rather than hearing "you are too young".

Thank you

dorian1111
    Not at 20 my man!
    Listen to Marcus bro. You won’t regret it.
    manblue
    read this post :

this is some powerful stuff pal listen to the experienced members they know best !

The fact of the matter is, that I ultimately will make my own decision regarding the use of steroids whether some users agree or disagree with cycling at my age. I truly am open to your constructive criticism and do appreciate it and I will weigh the advice i receive accordingly. After all, most of you have many many years of experience and knowledge on me, I am smart enough to realize this. I do not want to damage my body permanently, and that is a big concern and may be the reason I do not cycle for another 4-5 years like Marcus said. However, just in case I do decide to cycle and realize the good outweighs the bad, I would like to have accurate information and a solid cycle / knowledge at my disposal.

With that being said, I would like help constructing this cycle using test cypionate if the pyarimid technique is frowned upon.
    Thank you.

Notsigned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHereView
    Anyone other than Marcus care to aid me in putting together an effective and safe cycle? I realize it needs work and I would really appreciate some help with it rather than hearing "you are too young".

Thank you

Kid, nobody is going to help you. It would be immoral in my mind (and most of us here) to aid a kid in harming himself. And as far as information goes on how to, even if you were being honest (and we know you’re not), a good cycle today probably wont be good 5 years from now when you’re old enough because new drugs and information will promote change, so it’s pointless to learn what’s good for 25 year olds now.

I recommend you listen to what Marcus says, he knows more about steroids and cycling than just about every single one of us here do. So if he tells you something, it’s probably in your best interest.

Guys I could have easily been like the hundreds of kids on here that lie about their age to get cycle advice from you. However, I did not, so call me dumb for being truthful but I am just trying to get some advice from the experienced members like yourselves. I am not asking you to sell me steroids , I am not asking you where to buy it, and I am not asking you to inject me with steroids. I am simply looking to become informed, so if I do end up cycling, I know that I have accurate information and a solid cycle that I can trust. So with that being said, Can you guys please offer some help.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.