First cycle gone wrong, help please!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First cycle gone wrong, help please!

hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggleView
    This has to be a troll this just to stupid to be real if it is real your the reason young people get shit because your stupidity and lack of research and knowledge on what you are doing.

what is the stupid thing that i have done!? holly

IDDQD
    I don’t know why people are bringing up age. This specific scenario has nothing to do with age.
    Mouse
    so guys do u think i should stop with the nolva, continue with letro till the gyno symptom is gone, and then continue my pct with nolva the day after ( i have one week left)?, also for the estrogen rebound!
    twinni
    Go to the doctor dude. Hashing this out on a forum is crap.
    Obviously you need medical assistance.

There are no other answers here.

Guys. Stop feeding this guy either he needs medical help or is a troll.

Bbguy get to the doctor now!!

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.