First cycle gone wrong, help please!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First cycle gone wrong, help please!

hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    What were the dose(s) and compounds you ran fir your cycle?
    Eclipse
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseView
    hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!

we need more info, besides that your 20 and cycled. what cycle? did you run and ai? how do you know you have gyno? did you stop your cycle?
    careful with letro you probably already crashed your E2

IDDQD
    I think is he is asking a hypothetical question after reading perhaps an article on corticosteroids which can cause bone density lose and osteoporosis. All compounds related to cortisol are classified as steroids . They type of drugs we use are called anabolic steroids and the three general classes are estrogens and progestogens, corticosteroids and androgens.

OP if your question is in fact not hypothetical then you should go to the docter asap becuase aas do not cause bone loss. This could be something very serious!

Mouse
    oral turinabol 40/50 , i got gyno first at day 14 so i started with proviron +nolva and the gyno was almost gone, so i stopped with proviron and ordered AI, and by the time i got adex+letro i got the gyno again, that what i regret the most! so i started with letro for 2 weeks on the cycle and the gyno became smaller, u cant see that i have gyno but i can see it from the side little bit and i have lumps behindes the nipples, and the most frustrating thing that i still have the buring feeling in the chest and i know if a lower the letro dose will develop more gyno, know i am on day 23-24 on pct nolva 20 mg ed, i also run with proviron for the past two weeks, i have adex by hand, what are u recemmending me to do?
    thanks for hepling!

Mouse
    no man i know the different but i dont know why im losing so much bonemass, its more frustrating than the gyno, and iam getting smaller everyday, do u think its because of the decreased estrogen levels?? or is there something else
    Mouse
    yes i run adex, stopped with letro for about i week in the middle of the pct, and strated with adex for 4-5 days at 0,5 eod but i felt the gyno come back so i run 1 mg for 3 days and the gyno just got worse so started with letro again.
    when i was on adex i kept losing bonemass..
    IDDQD
    What happened is you crashed your estrogen levels. the ai it is the reason why your bones might thin out. But this would takes years of use to actually make a noticeable change I believe?
    Mouse
    man ur are scaring me, i already boked time with a doctor and will check me tomorrow but i thought that if i have to admit that i used steroids or not!

Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseView
    we need more info, besides that your 20 and cycled. what cycle? did you run and ai? how do you know you have gyno? did you stop your cycle?
    careful with letro you probably already crashed your E2

my E2?? can u explain more thanks!

SkYB
    You dropped your e levels from the letro bro. No test as a vase for the cycle?
    IDDQD
    But is that enough to course noticeable loss in bone mass?
    Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by IDDQDView
    What happened is you crashed your estrogen levels. the ai it is the reason why your bones might thin out. But this would takes years of use to actually make a noticeable change I believe?

as i know estrogen is the main hormon for maintaing bonemass density, so with low or zero estrogen levels it might be the reason, or can it something else?

IDDQD
    That is true but I am not sure it would cause noticeable decreases in that time frame.
    Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027View
    You dropped your e levels from the letro bro. No test as a vase for the cycle?

what is the e levels can u explain bro??
    no , no test, but can u explain what happned and what the e levels role are?

SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what is the e levels can u explain bro??
    no , no test, but can u explain what happned and what the e levels role are?

Estrogen levels. You got gyno cause your test levels were low and your estro levels were elevated

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.