Favorite Oral Steroid

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favorite Oral Steroid

Can I have some input and reviews from users who’ve used " dianabol , anavar , helladrol, dieselbolan, and Epistane" and share what kind of gains and sides they got from using them. And which ones they’ve like the best!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    sandr031
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    That kind of statement could result in a very bad decision for someone.

Good point. Let me rephrase. I’m currently doing 80mg/day of TBOL and my liver values are normal. I am taking precautions though. I understand all of the anti-oral sentiment, but people also need to understand that it is the only option for some people.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by sandr031
    Good point. Let me rephrase. I’m currently doing 80mg/day of TBOL and my liver values are normal. I am taking precautions though. I understand all of the anti-oral sentiment, but people also need to understand that it is the only option for some people.

Thanks, I appreciate that and I’m glad you’re keeping up with your liver maintenance and getting your LFTs done.

sonofsam1
    Man I try dbol I have to drop it before the 4th week I didn’t like it I was too blotted I was taking 40mg a day

sandr031
    Just to add to the liver discussion. It is really important when taking an oral to avoid everyday things that stress your liver like Tylenol (acetaminophen) and alcohol. Also always be drinking tons of water. If you do these things then you *should* be ok. But the safest thing to do is get your liver checked regularly. I only just started doing this myself.
    Marten
    I just had liver function tests done after 1month dbol @25mg per day and everything is peachy. No sides and the test continues…

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by dustinn07View
    Can I have some input and reviews from users who’ve used " dianabol, anavar, helladrol, dieselbolan, and Epistane" and share what kind of gains and sides they got from using them. And which ones they’ve like the best!

ANTIIROL without question,,,puts strength ans size on me like no other.

Mayamibeach
    Var at 100mg ed.
    Kolombo
    I used oral Dbol only cycles and was a lot younger then. Had excellent results with a good diet(Food,Food,Food). I have had liver sgot and sgpt tests done in routine BW with only slightly elevated levels but in the ranges. Was on 40mg/ed for 8 weeks.

warmouth
    I think running DBol only is stupid enough, but 8 weeks is a long time for any oral steriod in my opinion. Var is amazing, but the sides I got from it is just not worth it for me again. I might try it at a lower doseage, but not over 100mgs ever.

t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Var is amazing, but the sides I got from it is just not worth it for me again. I might try it at a lower doseage, but not over 100mgs ever.

What sides from anavar ?

Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    What sides from anavar?

personally i get none apart from severe and sometimes painful pumps

just reread his post, im also interested what sides he experinces

zleeb82
    Also, some people choose to run a liver support while on any type of oral. NAC and Liv52 seem to be popular.
    Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by IliasView
    personally i get none apart from severe and sometimes painful pumps

just reread his post, im also interested what sides he experinces

The calf and back pumps from Anavar sound brutal…

Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by zleeb82
    Also, some people choose to run a liver support while on any type of oral. NAC and Liv52 seem to be popular.

check atomoni thread on liver support

Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm
    The calf and back pumps from Anavar sound brutal…

lower back from deads and if i was sparring then delts are fried in minutes but i dont mind the calf pump even running long distance, personally i think that footware makes a big difference there

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.