Favorite Oral Steroid

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favorite Oral Steroid

Can I have some input and reviews from users who’ve used " dianabol , anavar , helladrol, dieselbolan, and Epistane" and share what kind of gains and sides they got from using them. And which ones they’ve like the best!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    honestly i dont like any orals
    < <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027View
    honestly i dont like any orals

I agree, never tried any though. But, I know they work, of course they do. But, I like my liver way too much.

SkYB
    ^^^agreed

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    I agree, never tried any though. But, I know they work, of course they do. But, I like my liver way too much.
    0utlaw
    Epistane sucks i wouldn’t use again if it was free.
    Dbol is ok. Over 40 mgs is just more sides for me.
    And i wouldn’t use any oral alone

Quote Originally Posted by dustinn07
    Can I have some input and reviews from users who’ve used " dianabol, anavar, helladrol, dieselbolan, and Epistane" and share what kind of gains and sides they got from using them. And which ones they’ve like the best!

dbol – best pumps ever ! , gained good strength and size as well.

no gyno
    did bloat me a bit

var – N/A

never herd of helladrol

epistane is one of my all time favorites ! very vascular and dry hard quality gains . strength gains were lost after cycle , but good on.

hair loss (minimal )
    joint pains aftet 3months of usage
    atrophy of testies after 4 months of usage .
    elevated blood work after 4 months of usage .

winstrol -is most favorites .
    pumps , strength , size ,vascularity , endurance .

joint pain
    thining of hair

all used with different tests except epi

warmouth
    I heard birth control pills are good choices for body builders leading up to a comp. Sounds silly to me, but it makes a bit of sense when I noticed to wasnt to make gains, but rather make their muscles "fill out" a couple of weeks before. Of course I am not recommending Birth control pills because for most of us, that would be silly.
    Domus
    Var @ 100 ED
    songdog
    I agree Var
    Quote Originally Posted by Domus
    Var @ 100 ED

maybe ill try var soon XD

t-dogg
    Im pro anavar lol

I feel leftout now that i havnt tried var lol.
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >

Considering liver transplants are impossible, I’ve grown attached to mine and prefer to avoid orals…..unless its my wife giving me oral pleasure.

t-dogg
    Only oral Id ever run is anavar .

I will say the best oral comes in the form of a fake titty, fake lips stripper imo.

sandr031
    I love TBOL. Great strength and LBM gains. Currently doing 80mg/ED but I think 60mg/ED is the sweet spot for me as I’m writing this with a splitting headache.

Also I think the effect on liver is overblown. Just got back some bloodwork and my liver values were normal.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by sandr031
    I love TBOL. Great strength and LBM gains. Currently doing 80mg/ED but I think 60mg/ED is the sweet spot for me as I’m writing this with a splitting headache.

Also I think the effect on liver is overblown. Just got back some bloodwork and my liver values were normal.

Overblown? I’d be careful saying that. A lot of young guys coming in here will read that and assume orals are safe and that simply is untrue. A damaged liver cannot be replaced and you cannot survive without it. Orals are far more hepatotoxic and effect everyone differently.

That kind of statement could result in a very bad decision for someone.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.