Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

Age = 31
    TDEE = 2285
    Body type = Ectomorph
    Cycle = First cycle
    Height = 5ft 9in
    Weight = 69 kg
    Bodybuilding = 1.75 years
    Weekly schedule = Weights 3 times, cardio 1 time
    ————–

Simple question, from what I’ve read it’s pretty important.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimalView
    I’m getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)?

I’m using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I’m using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week
    – Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Edit: writing same time as DLD lol

The a-dex(is an AI) that can crash your Estrogen… Test is the culprit from aromatization… Hence the need for an AI on cycle!

Your confusing us/me w/your dosing… 1mg of test is nothing(Im sure you meant ml… But always tell us how many mgs/wk… Not ml it means nada, but it’s easily figured out since your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml…

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Earlier you said you were taking 2mg of Arimidex /week.

The test cyp 200 is testosterone and will raise your E2.
    The Arimidex is an AI and using too much will crash your E2.

Sorry for the confusion. So now that I have cleared up the confusion, things are looking okay then and I am not likely to "crash"?

I’m using 1 ml of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I’m using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 ml a week
    – Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

NACH3
    1ml is 200mgs of test Cyp(if your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml)… So you’d be running 400mgs wkly if you pin it e3.5d(or say Wednesday then Sunday) if that makes sense to you…

So if your only running 200mgs wkly, that would be .5cc or ml 2x wkly to equal 200mgs a wk…

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    1ml is 200mgs of test Cyp(if your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml)… So you’d be running 400mgs wkly if you pin it e3.5d(or say Wednesday then Sunday) if that makes sense to you…

So if your only running 200mgs wkly, that would be .5cc or ml 2x wkly to equal 200mgs a wk…

Make sense?

Yes, makes sense now you’ve explained it. I was getting mls and mgs confused, but they are different forms of measurements (volume and mass) and can vary depending on the solution as far as I’m aware. But it says on the vial of test that it is 200mg/ml, so if I pin 1 ml a week, that’s only 200 mgs. But I am actually pinning 2 mls a week (every 3.5 days) so I’m actually taking 400 mgs a week.

It’s like being back at school. Thanks though, I’m learning a lot in this thread.

NACH3
    Good I’m glad to hear!!!

I was thinkin you were pinning 2x wkly(as its standard for long esters) like test E/C/D… 14 days, 18 days, 21 days respectively) for clearance b4 PCT starts)… I’ve also read Cyp is 14-18 but the more I looked into it Ive seen 18 days for the clearance process…

MR10X
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin

arimidex – Anastrozole

Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor

Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women.

However in trials when males were merQistered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h.

aromasin

Study I: dose finding
    Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were merQistered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800–0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone , free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHRonin, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded.
    Study I: dose finding
    Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHRonin concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHRonin and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (−13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (−7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.

Good I’m glad to hear!!!

I was thinkin you were pinning 2x wkly(as its standard for long esters) like test E/C/D… 14 days, 18 days, 21 days respectively) for clearance b4 PCT starts)… I’ve also read Cyp is 14-18 but the more I looked into it Ive seen 18 days for the clearance process…

So you just mean it takes 18 days to clear out of your system? So wait 2 weeks (or 2.5?) before I start PCT, then run PCT (Nolvadex ) for 4 weeks.

Just couple of other quick questions:

1) Everyone here uses AI’s, but maybe you guys are stacking or using medium/high doses. I should have added in the original question, do I still need to use it on small doses, such as what I’m on (400mg "Test Cyp 200" a week). I’m using AI’s anyway, just to be safe, but my mate isn’t and he’s on the same dose. He says he doesnt need it.

2) In the "My first cycle" article on here, it says to use 0.25mg Armidex every other day. Can I instead, just take .50mg on the days I pin (every 3.5 days), so as to keep things simple for myself. Is there much difference in these 2 ways I’ve suggested? They both work out as 1mg a week of Armidex.

NACH3
    Just couple of other quick questions:

1) Everyone here uses AI’s, but maybe you guys are stacking or using medium/high doses. I should have added in the original question, do I still need to use it on small doses, such as what I’m on (400mg "Test Cyp 200" a week). I’m using AI’s anyway, just to be safe, but my mate isn’t and he’s on the same dose. He says he doesnt need it.

2) In the "My first cycle" article on here, it says to use 0.25mg Armidex every other day. Can I instead, just take .50mg on the days I pin (every 3.5 days), so as to keep things simple for myself. Is there much difference in these 2 ways I’ve suggested? They both work out as 1mg a week of Armidex.

400mgs a wk is not a sm dose… So yes you should be taking an AI from beginning yhru the clearing process… A-dex dosed at .25mgs EOD

So no, to your question… You could do .50 e3d but that’s usually if someone already knows how they respond to it(as in your case you don’t yet) so start it at .25 EOD pull your mid cycle bloods and it’ll let you know if you need to adjust!!(then the next step would be .5mgs e3d…

tectime
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin arimidex – Anastrozole Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women. However in trials when males were merQistered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h. aromasin Study I: dose finding Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were merQistered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800-0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone, free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHRonin, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded. Study I: dose finding Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHRonin concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHRonin and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (-13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (-7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.

Good job ! And right ! I’ve been telling people this for yrs. when on blasts I always take 1 mg daily pharma anastrozole. My bf% is low and I’ve yet to crash my estrogen. I do bloods every time and e2 has been as low as 8/9 and I’ve yet to feel any of the so called symptoms of low e. On 300 mg .5 mg anastrozole my Tes levels come back 2600 + and estro at 18.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin arimidex – Anastrozole Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women. However in trials when males were merQistered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h. aromasin Study I: dose finding Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were merQistered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800-0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone, free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHRonin, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded. Study I: dose finding Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHRonin concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHRonin and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (-13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (-7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.

Please explain this to me….

This starts off talking about Arimidex but the actual study was Aromasin .

skaz915
    I used a dex on my last super dmz/ test 500 cycle and still got gyno. I’m going to try aromasin next time i think

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Please explain this to me….

This starts off talking about Arimidex but the actual study was Aromasin.

Thats the samething I was thinking… I can see stane but a-dex?? A-dex can lower E2 by 50% to 70% in a single dose(of .5 Ed is what I’ve read – varying the %), (letro 98%)… I don’t get the a-dex part as it’s not a "Suicidal AI"(type I AI W/a hydroxylation producing a unbreakable covalent bond(inhibitor/& enzyme)…

I agree w/the stane but not dex…

LUCKY PUNCH
    ————–
    Age = 31
    TDEE = 2285
    Body type = Ectomorph
    Cycle = First cycle
    Height = 5ft 9in
    Weight = 69 kg
    Bodybuilding = 1.75 years
    Weekly schedule = Weights 3 times, cardio 1 time
    ————–

Simple question, from what I’ve read it’s pretty important.

I suggest them with most cycles. I like keeping the dosages as low as possible from day one of the cycle
    and adjust from there,,,ONLY if needed.

Mr.BB
    Thats the samething I was thitng… I can see stane but a-dex?? A-dex can lower E2 by 50% to 70% in a single dose(of .5 Ed is what I’ve read – varying the %), (letro 98%)… I don’t get the a-dex part as it’s not a "Suicidal AI"(type I AI W/a hydroxylation producing a unbreakable covalent bond(inhibitor/& enzyme)…

I agree w/the stane but not dex…

There are studies in which they give 1mg daily to men, im in mobile out of town, cant pull the link.
    They never mention the low e2 simptoms that ramdomly appears here in forum.

My opinion, some peeps are ultrasensitive to low e2, but only a very small %%. Many times low e2 is confused with other conditions IMO

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.