Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

Age = 31
    TDEE = 2285
    Body type = Ectomorph
    Cycle = First cycle
    Height = 5ft 9in
    Weight = 69 kg
    Bodybuilding = 1.75 years
    Weekly schedule = Weights 3 times, cardio 1 time
    ————–

Simple question, from what I’ve read it’s pretty important.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
    Keys Blow
    I am using Aromasin

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimalView

An AI is always warranted(for Aromatase – test to Estro conversion)!

What else are you running(cycle wise)?? And how old are you?(didn’t see an age in your profile)…

Edit: obviously its a preference thing(aromasin /a-dex/letro)… As stated below

Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal
    Simple question, from what I’ve read it’s pretty important. Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

I prefer Aromasin .
    But yes, an AI is important.

lovbyts
    Yes, either aromasin or Armidex but yes..

tballz
    I prefer letro.
    SkYB

No i use Aromasin

Ratnuroh
    Most use Aromasin over Arimidex since Aromasin actually gets rid of the estrogen build up permanently while you’re taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    An AI is always warranted(for Aromatase – test to Estro conversion)!

What else are you running(cycle wise)?? And how old are you?(didn’t see an age in your profile)…

Edit: obviously its a preference thing(aromasin/a-dex/letro)… As stated below

I’m 31. So there seems to be a few different types of AI’s being used as you stated, but they all do the same thing and stop excess estrogen being converted. I’m just running Test Cyp 200 at 1.5 mg every 4 days. I’ve heard 2 – 4 mg a week is sufficient, but since it’s my first cycle, I’m using 2mg. I’m scared of getting gyno. So as per the "First Cycle" article on this site, I should be using AI (Armidex or equivelant) from weeks 1 – 14.

Quote Originally Posted by RatnurohView
    Most use Aromasin over Arimidex since Aromasin actually gets rid of the estrogen build up permanently while you’re taking it.

Is this true? Do you have a source? I thought they both done the same thing and it was just a preference thing. I’ll read up on that now. There’s a lot of links about them.

I’m 31. So there seems to be a few different types of AI’s being used as you stated, but they all do the same thing and stop excess estrogen being converted. I’m just running Test Cyp 200 at 1.5 mg every 4 days. I’ve heard 2 – 4 mg a week is sufficient, but since it’s my first cycle, I’m using 2mg. I’m scared of getting gyno. So as per the "First Cycle" article on this site, I should be using AI (Armidex or equivelant) from weeks 1 – 14.

The recommended amount of Arimidex is .25mg EOD which works out to .875mg/week.

I believe you are going to crash your E2 by using 2mgs/week.
    Crashing your E2 is unhealthy and not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    The recommended amount of Arimidex is .25mg EOD which works out to .875mg/week.

I believe you are going to crash your E2 by using 2mgs/week.
    Crashing your E2 is unhealthy and not fun.

What do mean by crashing my E2? Do you mean when I come off it after 12 weeks, my body will not take it so good? What do you recommend?

NACH3
    Edit: this was for DLD and his post!

^^^ Dead on!!! That’s a very high a-dex dose(follow DLDs instructions in the a-dex(you sure don’t want to crash your E! If it’s tabs get a pill splitter(works great)…

Abd yes you would still take your AI through the 2 wk clearing process b4 PCT!

NACH3
    What do mean by crashing my E2? Do you mean when I come off it after 12 weeks, my body will not take it so good? What do you recommend?

If you use too much AI(like a-dex/letro) it can be very easy to crash your E(which means it’s way below the lowest range of Blood test – on E2) you’ll feel like you’ve been hit by a truck and run back over again, and your joints will be very sore amongst others, etc….

This will happen moreso w/dex & letro as Stane is very hard to crash your E…

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    If you use too much AI(like a-dex/letro) it can be very easy to crash your E(which means it’s way below the lowest range of Blood test – on E2) you’ll feel like you’ve been hit by a truck and run back over again, and your joints will be very sore amongst others, etc….

This will happen moreso w/dex & letro as Stane is very hard to crash your E…

I’m getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)?

I’m using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I’m using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week
    – Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

I’m getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)? I’m using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days. I’m using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week – Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Earlier you said you were taking 2mg of Arimidex /week.

The test cyp 200 is testosterone and will raise your E2.
    The Arimidex is an AI and using too much will crash your E2.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.