Dbol – Only Water Weight?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dbol – Only Water Weight?

I have been reading a bunch of old post where a lot of people are saying that Dbol is useless for keep-able gains and claim that you will lose almost all of it after you finished your cycle.

I get that you become water bloated and a lot of the weight increase is just water. However, after you finished the cycle and the water bloat has disappeared, that’s where you should see the real results from Dbol, right?

I’m thinking that maybe the reason people claim that Dbol is useless for keep-able gains is because they get all excited about the massive weight increase but then piss out all the water after they finished the cycle and then claims Dbol is shit, but fails to see the real results at the end with no water bloat

I’m planning on running 20mg Dbol per day for 6 weeks
    I’m permanently on TRT 200 mg per week

What do you guys think?
    Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
    Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by sdg_sdgView
    I am not sure if anyone else feels that way but every time I go on Dbol (use it before gym) my penis is erected in the gym most of the time, so freaking uncomfortable …..

Just wanted to put that out there

I never have issues with it in the gym, but whenever I pair Dianabol with Masteron , I definitely notice that my erections feel like I could fuck a hole through a brick wall.

sdg_sdg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    I never have issues with it in the gym, but whenever I pair Dianabol with Masteron, I definitely notice that my erections feel like I could fuck a hole through a brick wall.

nice……. I haven’t used masteron , my Dbol and test cycle was crazy, I should try some masteron to see how it reacts on me

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdg_sdgView
    I am not sure if anyone else feels that way but every time I go on Dbol (use it before gym) my penis is erected in the gym most of the time, so freaking uncomfortable …..

Just wanted to put that out there

Oh, so you’re that guy…

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    Oh, so you’re that guy…

It makes deadlifts and barbell shrugs really interesting.

Notsigned
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    Arnold , Mike Menzer, etc.. seemed to hold on to plenty of muscle using Dbol as their main compound.. thats what they had easy access to and ran, heck lot of those guys didn’t even use test, just dbol.

as gallow said , its "operator error" , if you can’t make gains with Dbol. you piss away all you gains cause your diet and training were not on point and you didn’t run the drug long enough..

the water retention and volumization that come with Dbol is a good thing, not a "negative" side effect.. you need that water retention and volumization to support growth , but the growth process takes time and proper nutrition.
    a 4 week blast of Dbol, water retention comes, and you piss it all away and of course you’ll think Dbol is worthless..

but you need to hold onto that water retention for months on end and grow into it. thats how Dbol works.

this whole Dbol cycle for only 4 weeks thing to avoid liver toxicity is utter bullshit ..
    I’ve ran Dbol for 12 months straight.
    guys back in the day like I mentioned got good results and keepable gains from Dbol , but they commited to it and ran it for months on end…
    this pussy bullshit 4 week dbol cycles is why you lose your gains.
    give the proper nutrition so the Dbol has the co factors, give proper training so the stimulus there, and allow the water retention so reach a state of homeostasis over time and you will find that Dbol does plenty of good shit and plenty of keepable gains

I second this. People also forget that the liver can regenerate itself to a point.

Rainshaker
    Quote Originally Posted by NotsignedView
    I second this. People also forget that the liver can regenerate itself to a point.

Well and if you do a little digging you’ll find that acetaminophen (Tylenol) takes the cake for liver related injury. We are so worried about what the aas do to our liver but dont even question popping a couple tylenol.

sdg_sdg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    It makes deadlifts and barbell shrugs really interesting.

Don’t forget the bench press ……..

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.