Dbol – Only Water Weight?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dbol – Only Water Weight?

I have been reading a bunch of old post where a lot of people are saying that Dbol is useless for keep-able gains and claim that you will lose almost all of it after you finished your cycle.

I get that you become water bloated and a lot of the weight increase is just water. However, after you finished the cycle and the water bloat has disappeared, that’s where you should see the real results from Dbol, right?

I’m thinking that maybe the reason people claim that Dbol is useless for keep-able gains is because they get all excited about the massive weight increase but then piss out all the water after they finished the cycle and then claims Dbol is shit, but fails to see the real results at the end with no water bloat

I’m planning on running 20mg Dbol per day for 6 weeks
    I’m permanently on TRT 200 mg per week

What do you guys think?
    Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
    Fenix7
    Dbol ’s reputation for this comes more from “operator error” than any problem with the drug itself.
    Yeah, when you only take something long enough to see the nominal effects (mass fluid/nutrient partitioning) as a “kick start”, then drop it after four weeks, yeah, you’re not gonna see much in the long term. All of AAS’ (relatively) permanent effects are predicated upon time. If you ran a 600mg blast of test for four weeks and then went back to TRT dose or tried to recover l, you wouldn’t hold shit from that either after a couple of weeks.
    My last cycle involved 50mg/day for two weeks, 25/day for eight weeks, then 12.5/day for two weeks. It was also 500 test/300 deca /240 mast for 12 weeks. Four months later, I’ve held all but six of the pounds gained.
    It also helps that I’m a borderline Nazi when it comes to my food and training, but yeah, it just shows that Dbol itself isn’t bad, it’s just being used wrong.

Zikka
    Thanks for your reply. It make sense
    So do you think 6 weeks is to short of a cycle?
    Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    Dbol ’s reputation for this comes more from “operator error” than any problem with the drug itself.
    Yeah, when you only take something long enough to see the nominal effects (mass fluid/nutrient partitioning) as a “kick start”, then drop it after four weeks, yeah, you’re not gonna see much in the long term. All of AAS’ (relatively) permanent effects are predicated upon time. If you ran a 600mg blast of test for four weeks and then went back to TRT dose or tried to recover l, you wouldn’t hold shit from that either after a couple of weeks.
    My last cycle involved 50mg/day for two weeks, 25/day for eight weeks, then 12.5/day for two weeks. It was also 500 test/300 deca /240 mast for 12 weeks. Four months later, I’ve held all but six of the pounds gained.
    It also helps that I’m a borderline Nazi when it comes to my food and training, but yeah, it just shows that Dbol itself isn’t bad, it’s just being used wrong.

You are not going to get any long lasting results from dbol period and it is not made to.
    I have run it both ways.
    You also talk about stopping dbol and losing everything while on cycle. It doesn’t work that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zikka
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    You are not going to get any long lasting results from dbol period and it is not made to.
    I have run it both ways.
    You also talk about stopping dbol and losing everything while on cycle. It doesn’t work that way.

So if I did 30mg of Dbol per day for 8 weeks and diet is on point I would not get any keep-able gains?

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    I have run it both ways.

I may have worded some things poorly. I attempted to put forth that nothing that any of the drugs give is permanent, only that duration of use at any given time tends to correlate pretty well with duration of effect post cycle.
    Dianabol seems to convey quite strong short burst effects (strength, overall mass, feeling of wellbeing, etc.) but as with all things, the majority of these are transient and disappear relatively quickly after cessation of dosing.
    I think that the best way to convey what I was attempting to in a small sum would be no drug gives you “keepable” anything, if you stop providing the stimulus and fuel for these, also base level hormones have an obvious impact (be it TRT or natural recovery). Dianabol just has a bad reputation for this particular thing because the “in and out” is so damned fast, even in comparison to a lot of other orals.
    My experience with it is also biased to the degree that I’m nowhere near the final lean mass potential of my hormone therapy induced levels. As such, more of what Dianabol helps me to get via training improvements and nutrient utilization are likely to hang around, assuming that I don’t completely detrain and/or start eating like an idiot.

Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    I may have worded some things poorly. I attempted to put forth that nothing that any of the drugs give is permanent, only that duration of use at any given time tends to correlate pretty well with duration of effect post cycle.
    Dianabol seems to convey quite strong short burst effects (strength, overall mass, feeling of wellbeing, etc.) but as with all things, the majority of these are transient and disappear relatively quickly after cessation of dosing.
    I think that the best way to convey what I was attempting to in a small sum would be no drug gives you “keepable” anything, if you stop providing the stimulus and fuel for these, also base level hormones have an obvious impact (be it TRT or natural recovery). Dianabol just has a bad reputation for this particular thing because the “in and out” is so damned fast, even in comparison to a lot of other orals.
    My experience with it is also biased to the degree that I’m nowhere near the final lean mass potential of my hormone therapy induced levels. As such, more of what Dianabol helps me to get via training improvements and nutrient utilization are likely to hang around, assuming that I don’t completely detrain and/or start eating like an idiot.

Agreed.

OldBoy
    Arnold , Mike Menzer, etc.. seemed to hold on to plenty of muscle using Dbol as their main compound.. thats what they had easy access to and ran, heck lot of those guys didn’t even use test, just dbol.

as gallow said , its "operator error" , if you can’t make gains with Dbol. you piss away all you gains cause your diet and training were not on point and you didn’t run the drug long enough..

the water retention and volumization that come with Dbol is a good thing, not a "negative" side effect.. you need that water retention and volumization to support growth , but the growth process takes time and proper nutrition.
    a 4 week blast of Dbol, water retention comes, and you piss it all away and of course you’ll think Dbol is worthless..

but you need to hold onto that water retention for months on end and grow into it. thats how Dbol works.

this whole Dbol cycle for only 4 weeks thing to avoid liver toxicity is utter bullshit ..
    I’ve ran Dbol for 12 months straight.
    guys back in the day like I mentioned got good results and keepable gains from Dbol , but they commited to it and ran it for months on end…
    this pussy bullshit 4 week dbol cycles is why you lose your gains.
    give the proper nutrition so the Dbol has the co factors, give proper training so the stimulus there, and allow the water retention so reach a state of homeostasis over time and you will find that Dbol does plenty of good shit and plenty of keepable gains

Zikka
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    Arnold , Mike Menzer, etc.. seemed to hold on to plenty of muscle using Dbol as their main compound.. thats what they had easy access to and ran, heck lot of those guys didn’t even use test, just dbol.

as gallow said , its "operator error" , if you can’t make gains with Dbol. you piss away all you gains cause your diet and training were not on point and you didn’t run the drug long enough..

the water retention and volumization that come with Dbol is a good thing, not a "negative" side effect.. you need that water retention and volumization to support growth , but the growth process takes time and proper nutrition.
    a 4 week blast of Dbol, water retention comes, and you piss it all away and of course you’ll think Dbol is worthless..

but you need to hold onto that water retention for months on end and grow into it. thats how Dbol works.

this whole Dbol cycle for only 4 weeks thing to avoid liver toxicity is utter bullshit ..
    guys back in the day like I mentioned got good results and keepable gains from Dbol , but they commited to it and ran it for months on end…
    give the proper nutrition so the Dbol has the co factors, give proper training so the stimulus there, and allow the water retention so reach a state of homeostasis over time and you will find that Dbol does plenty of good shit and plenty of keepable gains

Thank you very much for the explanation!
    Do you think 30 mg. everyday for 8 weeks is sufficient?

redz
    Dbol is one hell of a compound. When used with the right training and diet anything is possible my leanest point ever I was on 75mg dbol Ed. I never would have though that along with test and high deca could make me so lean. My avatar pic was 250 Test/900 deca/ 75mg dbol.

Rainshaker

What would be your recommended dosage and duration if mixing with only Test E – 500mg per week? I was going to run a pussy 4-6weeks at 20mg, but man you’ve got me feeling like it would be a waste now.

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    Dbol is one hell of a compound. When used with the right training and diet anything is possible my leanest point ever I was on 75mg dbol Ed. I never would have though that along with test and high deca could make me so lean. My avatar pic was 250 Test/900 deca/ 75mg dbol.

Nuh uh bruh, that’s just all water and bloating and moonface and I bet your dick didn’t work and…wait, goddamn, THAT picture? xD

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by RainshakerView
    What would be your recommended dosage and duration if mixing with only Test E – 500mg per week? I was going to run a pussy 4-6weeks at 20mg, but man you’ve got me feeling like it would be a waste now.

depends on how long you plan on blasting test as a cycle..
    lest just say for example its 12 weeks, then you can simply set up your Dbol usage like this

Weeks 1-6 – 50mg per day
    weeks 7-9 – 30mg per day
    weeks 10-12 – 20mg pre workout days only

this longer duration with the tapering method will allow you to hold the "Dbol gains" longer and thus get your body acclimated to them, rather then just pissing them aways after 4 weeks and stopping cold

Rainshaker
    depends on how long you plan on blasting test as a cycle..
    lest just say for example its 12 weeks, then you can simply set up your Dbol usage like this

Weeks 1-6 – 50mg per day
    weeks 7-9 – 30mg per day
    weeks 10-12 – 20mg pre workout days only

this longer duration with the tapering method will allow you to hold the "Dbol gains" longer and thus get your body acclimated to them, rather then just pissing them aways after 4 weeks and stopping cold

Perfect thanks man, I’ll give it a try like this.

Ronin
    It’s a great secondary compound. Very toxic so I never ran it over 5 weeks. Yes you will retain some water while oh and drop water when you stop but when it comes down to increasing your anabolic /androgenic ratio it’s incredible. It well also give big strength gains which will greatly increase muscle building abilities , great chemical, I add it in when my long esters blood levels are fully stable.

sdg_sdg
    I am not sure if anyone else feels that way but every time I go on Dbol (use it before gym) my penis is erected in the gym most of the time, so freaking uncomfortable …..

Just wanted to put that out there

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.