DBOL – abdominal pain?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS DBOL – abdominal pain?

Three weeks into a cycle here – 2cc of test and 1 of deca a week, with 30mgs of dbol a day. Since yesterday afternoon, I’ve had some discomfort in my upper right abdomen. Nothing dehabilitating but it’s my first time on dbol and I’m wondering if anyone’s had a similar experience? I was thinking about stopping it even though I was supposed to be on it for another three weeks.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Right upper abdomen is predominantly liver, I would rule out that as an issue first. Blood work showing liver enzymes might be helpful as well. It may not be the liver, but it’s a possibility I want to rule out.
    Mr.BB
    Liver or gallblader, like Ranger already said
    Cybertattoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Liver or gallblader, like Ranger already said

My gallbladder goes out of wack when i jump on tren … wierd.. then returns to normal after lol

TheTaxMan
    Superdrol gave me some discomfort similair to what the OP is describing
    mambetus
    Gallbladder issues are much more likely than liver problems this soon into a cycle. The liver doesn’t feel pain until it is thoroughly inflamed (hepatitis), which takes a lot of abuse.
    TheTaxMan
    Sorry for hijacking your thread OP

Is gallbladder pain something to worry about?

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Sorry for hijacking your thread OP

Is gallbladder pain something to worry about?

Well, you need pay attention to it, but if you get acute cholecystitis you will need to go to hospital immediately.
    I have gallbladder stones, and probably discovered it cause of steroid use , the stones were probably building up for a few years but the steroids thickens the bile and makes the ducts partly obstructed, the bile doesnt run freely to small intestine.
    Besides the dull pain/disconfort in the area another symptom is light clay colour stool.
    An abdominal ultrasound would be advised to check for stones and liver enlargement.
    To help the bile flow use ursofalk (udca).

___ASL___
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Well, you need pay attention to it, but if you get acute cholecystitis you will need to go to hospital immediately.
    I have gallbladder stones, and probably discovered it cause of steroid use , the stones were probably building up for a few years but the steroids thickens the bile and makes the ducts partly obstructed, the bile doesnt run freely to small intestine.
    Besides the dull pain/disconfort in the area another symptom is light clay colour stool.
    An abdominal ultrasound would be advised to check for stones and liver enlargement.
    To help the bile flow use ursofalk (udca).

Would the test and deca thicken the bile as well, or is it just the dbol ? I have the clay colored stool so I’m gonna get checked out. I stopped the dbol and started taking milk thistle. Feeling a little better today, hoping I even out and get back to growing

Mr.BB
    As far as I know all hormones can mess with the bile, this affects mostly women cause of the bc pill, so test and deca will affect it. From my experience the test and deca doesnt affect a lot, and yes, dbol affects my gallbladder a lot.

Milk thistle is almost useless here, you need ursofalk. You should already be taking NAC as well.

mambetus
    If you’re getting cholecystitis symptoms, you need to drop the Dbol right now and get on UDCA. Cholecystitis pain is often described as "Help me, I’m dying!!"

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by ___ASL___View
    Three weeks into a cycle here – 2cc of test and 1 of deca a week, with 30mgs of dbol a day. Since yesterday afternoon, I’ve had some discomfort in my upper right abdomen. Nothing dehabilitating but it’s my first time on dbol and I’m wondering if anyone’s had a similar experience? I was thinking about stopping it even though I was supposed to be on it for another three weeks.

I would imagine its just a coincidence,,,,but then again you never know.
    See a doctor if it persist or stop the DBOL and see if it goes away.

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by ALINView
    I would imagine its just a coincidence,,,,but then again you never know.
    See a doctor if it persist or stop the DBOL and see if it goes away.

If he’s never experienced these symptoms before, that would be an unlikely coincidence.

___ASL___
    I stopped the dbol last Thursday and I did get better, until I ate some carne asada tacos. The pain came back worse then before for about an hour. That being said, I’m thinking it’s just gallstones because the only time the pains been bad is when I’ve eaten fatty foods or red meats. The pains never been "help me, I’m dying!" level. So I started the dbol again today and am trying to get an abdominal ultra sound. If I need surgery, fingers Bambssed I can keep it off till the end of this cycle.

Mr.BB
    Just gallstones?? If the pain is not in the "help me, I’m dying!" level its because the ducts are only partially blocked, you dont want’em to be completely obstructed!
    Bad decision on restarting the dbol , unless the pain is really dull and you are medicated taking ursofalk.

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by ___ASL___View
    I stopped the dbol last Thursday and I did get better, until I ate some carne asada tacos. The pain came back worse then before for about an hour. That being said, I’m thinking it’s just gallstones because the only time the pains been bad is when I’ve eaten fatty foods or red meats. The pains never been "help me, I’m dying!" level. So I started the dbol again today and am trying to get an abdominal ultra sound. If I need surgery, fingers Bambssed I can keep it off till the end of this cycle.

That’s like saying: "My engine is making this horrible sound because I forgot to put enough oil back in it. But I’ll keep driving because it hasn’t thrown a rod through the oil pan yet. Maybe I’ll take it by the shop next week…"

BB is on point. If you don’t reverse the condition, the gallstone will grow and fully block whatever duct it is occupying. Once this happens, the duct/organ in question will become inflamed and then you have cholecystitis, ascending cholangitis, etc.

And then you’ll be screaming for your mommy.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.