DBOL – abdominal pain?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS DBOL – abdominal pain?

Three weeks into a cycle here – 2cc of test and 1 of deca a week, with 30mgs of dbol a day. Since yesterday afternoon, I’ve had some discomfort in my upper right abdomen. Nothing dehabilitating but it’s my first time on dbol and I’m wondering if anyone’s had a similar experience? I was thinking about stopping it even though I was supposed to be on it for another three weeks.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    eali87
    Quote Originally Posted by ___ASL___
    I stopped the dbol last Thursday and I did get better, until I ate some carne asada tacos. The pain came back worse then before for about an hour. That being said, I’m thinking it’s just gallstones because the only time the pains been bad is when I’ve eaten fatty foods or red meats. The pains never been "help me, I’m dying!" level. So I started the dbol again today and am trying to get an abdominal ultra sound. If I need surgery, fingers Bambssed I can keep it off till the end of this cycle.

Dude, re read this post and consider what your saying. Your literally risking your health over gains in muscle mass. Cmon man. This is absurd.

Cybertattoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Well, you need pay attention to it, but if you get acute cholecystitis you will need to go to hospital immediately.
    I have gallbladder stones, and probably discovered it cause of steroid use , the stones were probably building up for a few years but the steroids thickens the bile and makes the ducts partly obstructed, the bile doesnt run freely to small intestine.
    Besides the dull pain/disconfort in the area another symptom is light clay colour stool.
    An abdominal ultrasound would be advised to check for stones and liver enlargement.
    To help the bile flow use ursofalk (udca).

Thats what im doing next time I see doctor. My liver numbers are good, but the last time I used tren my gallbladder was killing me, now im left with a dule pain and plus if i eat fatty foods it acts up. Time for an ultrasound

< <Samson> >
    Get a ultrasound asap

I passed gallbladder stones when I was only 21. And wow – I mean wow. That’s what happens when you don’t drink water & live off burritos & soda. No joke, I never drank water.

I got lucky and was able to pass them without surgery.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.