clenbuterol

does anybody know anything about clenbuterol ? i know its a weight loss supplement just looking for information about it. or if anybody has ever taken it like side effects.
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
    Mr. Small
    2 weeks on then 2 weeks off

If it’s your first time, then 100 mcg should be enough. 120mcg should make your heart flutter ‘all’ day, which is too much.

Gives you the trembles for a few hours every day also

RockBeat
    Thanks Mr. Small

So heart damage, as in heart enlargement, is caused by long term use, right?

Mr. Small
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBeatView
    Thanks Mr. Small

So heart damage, as in heart enlargement, is caused by long term use, right?

Not sure, but it can’t good for your heart, the most important muscle in your body.
    To have your heart beating 20% faster than normal all day for two weeks is not ideal, is it.
    Maybe ok for a diet once in a while, but i wouldn’t use it all the time.

redz
    I won’t touch the stuff again even at low doses I got a huge list of side effects rendering me useless while on. Clen is bad news imo.

emercom26
    Excuse me but these fear monger comments about clen are not based on a solid foundation or experience.
    1: UGL usually overdose everything, hence the harsh sides.
    2: It is a legit medicine, used to treat asthma:http://www.hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2011/981254/
    4: I personally have been using pharma clen
    for several months without adverse effects, however to manage the tolerance level it is vital to slowly taper the dose up.
    So between 40-200 mcg/ day if done slowly then no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by emercom26View
    Excuse me but these fear monger comments about clen are not based on a solid foundation or experience. 1: UGL usually overdose everything, hence the harsh sides. 2: It is a legit medicine, used to treat asthma:Chronic clenbuterol merQistration negatively alters cardiac function. – Abstract – Europe PubMed Central Now I am not sitting here saying Clen is great for anyone’s heart. I am just saying you do not have to worry about having a huge hole in it or an enlarged heart if you follow the protocols most members on this board recommends. I will say that it does induce tachycardia which isn’t the best thing for our hearts for extended periods.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830View
    I am 220kg

Hummm you need more clen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Hummm you need more clen

Hush lol

RamzesII
    lol clen is good for some extra punch and stripping extra fat if you’re already low bf % and are trying to spare muscle by getting that last bit of fat off you…not if you’re a fat cvnt and wanna lose weight…If you can’t lose weight normall clen will not help at all…It works while you’re ALETIIY losing weight…In a big surplus it won’t do anything but harm you

TheTaxMan
    Ive used clen years ago, bf was 17%, got me down to 14% pretty easy
    I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for about 2 months.

started off with 20mcg per day and slowly increased, made my hands shake and gave me the odd panic attack especialy at the higher doses such as 100mcg

Just be careful, take your time and listen to your body

Get your diet in check and keep it in check when you finish your clen or the fat will just come back on.

Adster
    I supplement with taurine and potassium when I use clen . I bought Bulk powders of each from Amazon and I take 5000mg per day of Taurine and 5000mg of Potassium Citrate per day. It made ALL the difference! No more cramping and no more fatigue.

I also greatly increase my water intake two 2+ gallons daily

Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    I supplement with taurine and potassium when I use clen. I bought Bulk powders of each from Amazon and I take 5000mg per day of Taurine and 5000mg of Potassium Citrate per day. It made ALL the difference! No more cramping and no more fatigue. I also greatly increase my water intake two 2+ gallons daily

I agree completely. I found taking it at night seemed to work better for me as well.

MustKass
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987
    Ive used clen years ago, bf was 17%, got me down to 14% pretty easy I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for about 2 months. started off with 20mcg per day and slowly increased, made my hands shake and gave me the odd panic attack especialy at the higher doses such as 100mcg Just be careful, take your time and listen to your body Get your diet in check and keep it in check when you finish your clen or the fat will just come back on.

That doesn’t seem like much, in 2 months you can easily drop 3% bf just naturally and with decent diet. I wouldn’t even deal with the sides or clen at all if that’s all you get out of it.

RamzesII
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830View
    I agree completely. I found taking it at night seemed to work better for me as well.

You found taking clen at night seemed to work better for you???

TheTaxMan
    Quote Originally Posted by MustKassView
    That doesn’t seem like much, in 2 months you can easily drop 3% bf just naturally and with decent diet. I wouldn’t even deal with the sides or clen at all if that’s all you get out of it.

True, i guess it was a cheat way whilst still eating crap
    I used it on a bulking cycle so diet was rammed with cals, so bulking and dropping 3%bf was actualy a decent result. Diet was no where near in check either.
    Not advising to use it like that, just saying it can work well

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.