clenbuterol

does anybody know anything about clenbuterol ? i know its a weight loss supplement just looking for information about it. or if anybody has ever taken it like side effects.
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
    Bobi28m
    Quote Originally Posted by uatradeView
    does anybody know anything about clenbuterol ? i know its a weight loss supplement just looking for information about it. or if anybody has ever taken it like side effects.
    Thanks!

Google is probably your best bet to learn more… But the short version is that it’s an bronchodilator to help asthmatics breathe better. But in our world it’s used more as a fat burner as it also has a thermogenic effect which raises body temperature a little bit.

I’ve cut using it, and I’ve cut without it. I think it’s helpful if your diet and cardio are on point, if you cheat and eat like crap clen won’t save you.

Kalison
    Yupp
    On this forum:
    Steroid discussion >> profiles >> clen
    Read, Google, learn. Come back to us if you have any questions. Good luck

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Bekas
    no actually not a single person on this entire website knows what clenbuterol is lol

It helps your body expend extra energy and fat even at tiny (1mcg) doses, this really isn’t a great thing though, it’s stressful as fuck on your body and you are not going to live as long as you could if you are obsessed with having unnaturally low levels of fat constantly alongside taking clen .

im a person who thinks DNP isnt that big of a deal but no bullshit clen is pretty scary and definitely toxic, I’ve been prescribed adderall since I was 12 and have used it thousands of times throughout the years and it never gave me a single issue cardiac wise nor do I have cardiac problems in general but clen makes my chest sting after I’ve used it for maybe a week, it’s not like a heart attack or anything but clearly something is wrong there. that isn’t even including the absolutely disgusting mental side effects the drug has, if you thought you had anxiety before clen… hah

odd world we live in where people taking drugs like clen are admired and considered healthy 😕 sorry i got a personal problem with this substance and the culture around it

redz
    Clen kicks my ass I can’t even workout or sleep while on it.

Windex
    Clen is

(1) Misunderstood
    (2) Overrated relative to the results produced
    (3) Can have steep side effects, especially relative to other compounds like T3, T4, etc

Bekas
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    Clen kicks my ass I can’t even workout or sleep while on it.

I wonder how many people have put a nice sized hole in their hand from opening a drawing needle package while on clen lol

What Charlie said!
    Also, you might want to consider stacking ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Again, it’s not going to help if your diet and cardio aren’t dialed in, but the stack does offer a modest thermogenic effect. As with clen , it’s very stimulating and may affect your sleep or anxiety level.
    Having used clen and ECA stack in the past, as well as having dieted naturally, I’m inclined to go natural at this point (unless I decide to compete someday)

Bekas
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDCView
    What Charlie said!
    Also, you might want to consider stacking ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Again, it’s not going to help if your diet and cardio aren’t dialed in, but the stack does offer a modest thermogenic effect. As with clen , it’s very stimulating and may affect your sleep or anxiety level.
    Having used clen and ECA stack in the past, as well as having dieted naturally, I’m inclined to go natural at this point (unless I decide to compete someday)

Clen stimulation is not a euphoric stimulant sadly, pretty much the opposite, it’s insane how bad it makes you feel.

redz
    The worst was peeing every except in the toilet because of the violent tremors and shakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BekasView
    no actually not a single person on this entire website knows what clenbuterol is lol

It helps your body expend extra energy and fat even at tiny (1mcg) doses, this really isn’t a great thing though, it’s stressful as fuck on your body and you are not going to live as long as you could if you are obsessed with having unnaturally low levels of fat constantly alongside taking clen .

im a person who thinks DNP isnt that big of a deal but no bullshit clen is pretty scary and definitely toxic, I’ve been prescribed adderall since I was 12 and have used it thousands of times throughout the years and it never gave me a single issue cardiac wise nor do I have cardiac problems in general but clen makes my chest sting after I’ve used it for maybe a week, it’s not like a heart attack or anything but clearly something is wrong there. that isn’t even including the absolutely disgusting mental side effects the drug has, if you thought you had anxiety before clen… hah

odd world we live in where people taking drugs like clen are admired and considered healthy 😕 sorry i got a personal problem with this substance and the culture around it

Did you say no one on this site knows what clen is ?

Please tell me you’re joking ?

And bro , you’re using Adderall and using gear and ripping on people that use clen.

Just please do me a favor and think before you speak man. Pleaseeeeeee.
    I get your young but this is your chance to think before you dark_sideme in

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Bekas
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPropionatView

And bro , you’re using Adderall and using gear and ripping on people that use clen.

You people are seriously miserable holy shit!

Get the fuck off whatever you’re taking and honestly fuck off! You look like a fucking teenage boy and are talking about how you know alot about this sport!

Sorry not sorry, It’s so fucking annoying when people who have not had the success are trying to refute stuff that I know to be accurate. Follow the advice everyone else says with little thought and you will end up looking like them.

tarmyg
    Quote Originally Posted by BekasView
    You people are seriously miserable holy shit!

Get the fuck off whatever you’re taking and honestly fuck off! You look like a fucking teenage boy and are talking about how you know alot about this sport!

Sorry not sorry, It’s so fucking annoying when people who have not had the success are trying to refute stuff that I know to be accurate. Follow the advice everyone else says with little thought and you will end up looking like them.

What’s the purpose of this reply?

dell
    Wow. This shit got bumped up a notch or two!

Fiddle and Chris to the principals office!

Quote Originally Posted by dellView
    Wow. This shit got bumped up a notch or two!

Fiddle and Chris to the principals office!

Lmao !

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPropionatView

Yeah, that stood out to me as well. I think he was being sarcastic but the tone just didn’t come through in the text

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.