Clenbuterol: any good tips ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Clenbuterol: any good tips ?

Hello folks, i’ve decided to take clenb to cut a bit in this summer period. I started with 40mcg/ED with no sides, and the third day i raised to 60mcg with no sides, except i feel "electrical" my body temperature is regular, i just sweat a bit more.

Do you have some good protocol to follow to use it in a good and healthy way ? How much should it last ? What dosage i should reach to keep a good ratio results/sides ? Should suspend it in one shot of gradually ?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78View
    Clen is trash ? Why ? Nobody here, excluding a good diet and training while taking clen. It is used with good results between TrueMaxders around the world and you assume it’s trash ? Matters, or didn’t happen.

Yeah, it’s a beta 2 agonist. And while it is great for stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, for athletic performance. As long as it has been around and studied. It’s has shown little to no effect on fat metabolism in any great frequency in the literature and many studies in animals and humans have been performed. I just don’t see the risk associated with it worth the benefit of using it. That’s just my opinion though.

Slacker78
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScienceView
    Yeah, it’s a beta 2 agonist. And while it is great for stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, for athletic performance. As long as it has been around and studied. It’s has shown little to no effect on fat metabolism in any great frequency in the literature and many studies in animals and humans have been performed. I just don’t see the risk associated with it worth the benefit of using it. That’s just my opinion though.

No, if there are studies it about, it’s not your opinion…. so, clen is just a suck neighborhood shout…. it’s pointless to reduce fat mass… good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78View
    No, if there are studies it about, it’s not your opinion…. so, clen is just a suck neighborhood shout…. it’s pointless to reduce fat mass… good to know.

it’s still an opinion that I formulated by reading some of the literature out there. You may read the same information and come to a different opinion as mine. I wouldn’t take my word or opinion as fact. It’s just my opinion right or wrong.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.