Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

How does Clen stack up against the supplement Yohimbine for fat loss? Is Clen more effective? More potent?

Also can I successfully run clen while on a bulking cycle to strip fat but still keep mass from the test + Dbol ?

Is the Dbol + Clen going to be putting to much pressure on the heart?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Axel
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeboView
    Well that didn’t take long.. I got GW501516 in a 30ml bottle (10mg/1ml). What sides should I look for & what should I notice after my first dose @couch. I wanna make sure it’s not under dosed..

Can I run my test(s) + Dbol cycle & introduce GW50 in the cycle without losing my muscle??

It will protect muscle

It’s not like a thermogenic or stimulant

Sides in a week cardio will be mucho easier quicker between sets, more reps.

Zebo
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelView
    It will protect muscle

It’s not like a thermogenic or stimulant

Sides in a week cardio will be mucho easier quicker between sets, more reps.

So it would be fine to start taking GW501516 mid cycle without hindering muscle gains? @couch
    @gearheaded

Axel
    So it would be fine to start taking GW501516 mid cycle without hindering muscle gains? @couch
    @gearheaded

Hell yeah.

But if doing any smoking of cigs I’d quit just to be safe

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    If you put them up against each other, who would be the winner: ephedrine, clen , and GW (cardarine)?
    From a contest prep point of view.

Clen, hands down. its going to do most everything that ephedrine would do in regards to fat loss , only its not going to target beta receptors in the heart like ephedrine does (so clen is more selective in the receptors it hits, whereas ephedrine hits them non selectively).
    its also anabolic in muscle tissue and all that good stuff.

as for comparing it to GW , which is a PPAR agonist. they work differently. Gw is not going to carry any of the anabolic properties like Clen has, but clen is not going to have quite the endurance and Vo2 output benefits that a GW would give. GW would be the better athletic performance enhancer, but clen would likely be the better overall physique enhancer (though I mainly have experience with Clen on clients not GW so I don’t know for sure .. I’ve ran GW myself a hand full of times)

if you were 12 weeks out from a show . Clen would be the no brainer choice imo if you could only chose one. combining Clen with GW may be beneficial as well . however I would not combine clen and ephedrine.

if someone was sensitive to simulates.. then GW is the way to go . a combo of GW along with DNP would be very effective non stimulant based fat loss stack

Zebo
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelView
    Hell yeah.

But if doing any smoking of cigs I’d quit just to be safe

Thanks, that’s good to hear.. I don’t smoke any more but used to.. Why do you mention that? Has this got something to do with the fact that GW501516 causes cancer? Any truth to that?

Axel
    Thanks, that’s good to hear.. I don’t smoke any more but used to.. Why do you mention that? Has this got something to do with the fact that GW501516 causes cancer? Any truth to that?

Well if you take over a few hundred mg for over a year it’s possible.

But those rats where also injected with cancer causing genes to see if the gw would help express cancer growth.

It’s part of every drugs vetting process before it hits market. In this instance it did.

But that being said if a drug could cause heart attack stroke etc it’s a pass and ok.

FDA is twisted.

GH can speak on it more than I.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.