Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Clen Vs Yohimbine for weight loss

How does Clen stack up against the supplement Yohimbine for fat loss? Is Clen more effective? More potent?

Also can I successfully run clen while on a bulking cycle to strip fat but still keep mass from the test + Dbol ?

Is the Dbol + Clen going to be putting to much pressure on the heart?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Axel
    You want fat to melt away? clen doesn’t do anything but make you jittery.

Get ahold of gw501516. I swear to jebus, that stuff works.

I’m down 15lbs in 11 days.

tarmyg
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelView

Interesting, did nothing for me but clen works great. What dosage of gw are you running?

Axel
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmygView
    Interesting, did nothing for me but clen works great. What dosage of gw are you running?

Pharmacom. 20mg

Kalison

Damnit couch, now I have to buy gw. I’m broke as it is!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Bekas
    clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. it works better than any compound outside of DNP for metabolism increase though.

I’ve heard the same where yohimbine induces some completely insane panic attack delusions in some people though.

One thing is for sure, yohimbine boners are no fucking joke man. Yohimbine wins.

Zebo

I thought GW50 caused cancer? Is it capsules, powder, tablets? I don’t think I can get a hold of it locally (in the country) – I’m sure it’s obtainable, but hard to come by…

Zebo
    Quote Originally Posted by BekasView
    clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. it works better than any compound outside of DNP for metabolism increase though.

I’ve heard the same where yohimbine induces some completely insane panic attack delusions in some people though.

One thing is for sure, yohimbine boners are no fucking joke man. Yohimbine wins.

LMAO! This cracked me the **** up.. Yea, orgasms are more intense too

Zebo
    Well that didn’t take long.. I got GW501516 in a 30ml bottle (10mg/1ml). What sides should I look for & what should I notice after my first dose @couch. I wanna make sure it’s not under dosed..

Can I run my test(s) + Dbol cycle & introduce GW50 in the cycle without losing my muscle??

Garret
    Is Clen mainly for contest prep? The description lists that is is for cutting in the drying phase. I assume it’s for the last few weeks of a prep.

nik 
    none
    I think Clen ‘s more potent. I’ve taken Yohimbine HCL.
    For me it works at losing weight, I can tolerate the side effects. I usually take it at 40, then 60, then 80, and I usually stop around 80, maybe a little more for a few days. 2 weeks only. I feel like Clen loses it’s potency after a couple weeks, unless maybe of course dosage continues to ramp up, but I don’t want to add that kind of stress.
    But for me, it still comes down to diet (i.e. calories in vs calories out). Have 1 bad day of a caloric intake, and I just wiped out my weekly clen’s benefit. (I’m a natty)

I took yohim and it did absolutely nothing and I’ve tried different brands.

It’s a over rated supp in my opinion.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

OldBoy
    Well theres a reason you can buy a bottle of Yohimbine from Amazon for a few bucks, wheres as Clenbuterol is a banned or heavily regulated drug around the world. generally only ‘real’ drugs that work end up becoming scheduled substances or end up getting banned.

Clen is a great all around TrueMaxding drug. mainly cause it does multiple things. its directly lipolytic and will burn fat, its a stimulate that will increase metabolic rate, and its anabolic in muscle tissue via up regulation of protein synthesis.. and one added bonus, it opens up you airways and allows you to breath easier.
    its also synergetic with other compounds , like T4 and HGH. and via enzymatic responses can be even more potent of an "anabolic"

these are all things that a TrueMaxder would want.

Clen actually started out as a veterinary drug. was used to treat horses with respiratory problems, then was used in horse races for performance benefits, then ultimately became very popular for decades in the cattle industry to add pounds of ‘Lean’ body mass to cattle, ie, more meat/muscle tissue with less fat. kinda like what a TrueMaxder is after.

Clenbuterol is WAY more well rounded as a TrueMaxder drug then Yohombine . from contest prep and dieting while retaining muscle mass, to strict fat loss phases, to bulking phases. clen has an application.
    which is probably why if you went to any NPC TrueMaxding show and got a consensus you’d find that probably 90% of people were using or had used Clen .

OldBoy
    clen has mental anxiety effects in alot of people that are particularly brutal. .

this would likely only be because of the stimulant effects and people sensitive to elevated heart rate (these same people probably can’t drink more then 2 cups of coffee) . because on the actual mental effects clen increases tryptophan and serotonin levels, which is going to work as an anti anxiety and anti depressant. clen also has neural and brain protective attributes , like increasing kynurenic acid which is a brain protective molecule.

again most people would get positive mental benefits from clen. not negative. unless you just happen to be a person sensitive to stimulants in general.

Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    this would likely only be because of the stimulant effects and people sensitive to elevated heart rate (these same people probably can’t drink more then 2 cups of coffee) . because on the actual mental effects clen increases tryptophan and serotonin levels, which is going to work as an anti anxiety and anti depressant. clen also has neural and brain protective attributes , like increasing kynurenic acid which is a brain protective molecule.

again most people would get positive mental benefits from clen. not negative. unless you just happen to be a person sensitive to stimulants in general.

If you put them up against each other, who would be the winner: ephedrine, clen, and GW (cardarine)?
    From a contest prep point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bekas
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPropionatView
    I took yohim and it did absolutely nothing and I’ve tried different brands.

It’s a over rated supp in my opinion.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

At least for sexual stuff it’s worked amazing for me lol. A pwo with like 5mg yohimbine in it would give me a raging boner for hours.

Metabolism wise clen obviously is way stronger than anything besides DNP .

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.