can I mix test e and deca in one shot?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can I mix test e and deca in one shot?

Hey, just logged back on to this site. Stats, 35yrs. old, 6’0, 205, body fat in the 20’s. I ran a test e and deca cycle 4yrs. ago (qv) and liked the results/gains. Shoulder surgery put me out for over a year, the last 3yrs, just been lazy. I wanted to know if I could mix 500mg ot test e with 300mg of deca (3.20ml) in the same syringe for one shot a week?

current run:
    test e 500mg/wk 1-10
    deca 300mg/wk 1-8

pct-good ol’ nolva and chlomid

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    HardWorker
    Only answering your question
    Yes you can mix them.

However,
    You should be more concerned if you should actually be doing it period

mad dogs
    tballz
    Yep…..
    tboney
    Yes you could…., I dont like to shoot that much oil at once. I would split my doses… For example, take 250mgs of test every 3.5 days. That will yeild more stable blood levels. Why do it all in one shot a week?? Its not as effective…….
    newswole
    two timer, why " concerned if I should be doing period"? other answers, thanks for the replies!
    mad dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by newswoleView
    two timer, why " concerned if I should be doing period"? other answers, thanks for the replies!

becasue youir body fat is in the 20,s ,this can lead to side effect like ,higher estrogen relese ,high blood preasure ,gyno,ect,also body fat that high shows that your diet is not so good so useing steroids with a poor diet could have you in worse shape than befor you started.

newswole
    kinda figured it was the bf% . . . I do have Arimidex on hand, plan on taking .25mg EOD.
    Diet is as follows:
    meal 1: 2 cups of organic oatmeal, glass of whole milk protein shake with a raw egg, glass of OJ and a banana
    meal 2: 4oz. can of tuna, dark_sidecken breat with brown rice, grapes, brocolli
    meal 3: 2 cups of raw almonds (sometimes with raisins), 6oz. yogurt with granonla
    meal 4: 2 dark_sideken breasts or 8oz.filet mignon, brown rice, steamed carrotts, baked potato
    glass of whole milk . . . water intake:.5 gal-1 gal daily

mad dogs
    diet needs work man ,i can only see around 100g protein in there if your lucky ,head to the diet forum and ask for help there .
    newswole
    thanks bro, going there now
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by newswoleView
    Hey, just logged back on to this site. Stats, 35yrs. old, 6’0, 205, body fat in the 20’s. I ran a test e and deca cycle 4yrs. ago (qv) and liked the results/gains. Shoulder surgery put me out for over a year, the last 3yrs, just been lazy. I wanted to know if I could mix 500mg ot test e with 300mg of deca (3.20ml) in the same syringe for one shot a week?

current run:
    test e 500mg/wk 1-10
    deca 300mg/wk 1-8

pct-good ol’ nolva and chlomid

You can combine the TEST/DECA in the same syringe for one inject.

Tyler694
    Quote Originally Posted by mad dogsView
    diet needs work man ,i can only see around 100g protein in there if your lucky ,head to the diet forum and ask for help there .

I dunno about only 100g of protein.. I was thinking around 150g.. Just depends on the size of the dark_sidecken breasts..

Tyler694
    Also, not meaning to thread hijack, but the title of the thread got me curious. Which AAS are okay to mix? ..and which aren’t?
    swe1975
    all can be mixed,but the ones that are in water mixed with the ones in oil(winstrol depot and testoviron depo for example water+oil)will look a little different,but i cant see why it couldnt be mixed in the same syringe,mayby the water based injections are better to use alone and the oil alone if concerned about some things,but as far as i now all oils can be mixed together and the max dosage/injection of the mixed steroids are between 2ml to 5ml as far as i now 3ml is often as high most of the users will inject as the most in a single injection!

I have been injecting just over 4ml and not that pleasent+pain that period so i had to split it into 2injections on 2 places instead

But yes all can be mixed together in same syringe,but i would probably prefeer to use the ones that are water based in 1syringe and the esters in oil in another syringe so oil in 1syringe and water soulutions in another syringe is what i prefeer but that might have with the needle size to do because it is pretty hard to inject oil through a needle under 25g into the calfs or any where else for that matter!(but if not doing spot injections it can be used in same syringe and injected into the muscle but will not mix with each other as we all now that water n oil doesent mix especially well,but can be put into a syringe and injected if a persons want to do that!

Sorry for the long text(english not my first language,so might be a little strange the writing text!)

Good post,,,
    Tyler694
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKAVELI The DonView
    Good post,,,

Yes. Very good post.

Thanks, btw.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.