can I mix test e and deca in one shot?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can I mix test e and deca in one shot?

Hey, just logged back on to this site. Stats, 35yrs. old, 6’0, 205, body fat in the 20’s. I ran a test e and deca cycle 4yrs. ago (qv) and liked the results/gains. Shoulder surgery put me out for over a year, the last 3yrs, just been lazy. I wanted to know if I could mix 500mg ot test e with 300mg of deca (3.20ml) in the same syringe for one shot a week?

current run:
    test e 500mg/wk 1-10
    deca 300mg/wk 1-8

pct-good ol’ nolva and chlomid

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    tboney
    Quote Originally Posted by mad dogsView
    becasue youir body fat is in the 20,s ,this can lead to side effect like ,higher estrogen relese ,high blood preasure ,gyno,ect,also body fat that high shows that your diet is not so good so useing steroids with a poor diet could have you in worse shape than befor you started.

Correct…but it doesnt lead to "higher estro release" its actually a higher level of aromatase. Now that will result in higher estro.

Kansas
    you’re good to mix
    Riggar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWorkerView
    Only answering your question
    Yes you can mix them.

However,
    You should be more concerned if you should actually be doing it period

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by RiggarView
    Why?

Better “why” is why did you respond to a decades old thread?

redz
    When you get to higher dosing you pretty much have to get used to mixing and higher volume shots. Hell earlier today I injected 1ml of TNT (250 test e, 150 tren e) along with another 1.5 ml of tren a. That’s still not that much at just 550mg in one go.

nightflier
    I don’t mix oil base and water base, but that’s about is.

Yesterday I had half a CC of Test, half a CC of Deca , half a CC of tren , and a CC of DHB all in one syringe, .75CC of primo in a different one, and 250iu of HCG in a slin pin

The road
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    I don’t mix oil base and water base, but that’s about is.

Yesterday I had half a CC of Test, half a CC of Deca, half a CC of tren, and a CC of DHB all in one syringe, .75CC of primo in a different one, and 250iu of HCG in a slin pin

And then he snorted a line and slapped his gfs ass. Told her to get him a beer and get outta his sight
    "Fore I f that ass!"

Max Payne thats the shit real men get away with.

Fenix7
    As others have said, any oil based can be mixed, and any water based can be mixed, but I wouldn’t mix oil and water. So no suspensions in with your esters, etc., but you could mix shit like suspensions and B12, HCG , etc.

This past cycle, all of my pins were mixes of Test, Deca and Mast E. When running multiple compounds, it just gets really impractical to do single pins for each, multiple times per week, especially if using multiple short esters. Test P, Tren A and Mast P, if hit separately and done ED would be 21 pins per week. Fuck that nonsense.

Darlingman
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    Better “why” is why did you respond to a decades old thread?

That’s not all. He went back and found the 2008 election thread and posted a question asking if anyone thought Romney had a good chance of beating Obama.

Maybe he discovered time travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PT1982
    I know this was a bumped 10 year old thread, but how come some of you guys that recently responded say not to mix water and oil in the same shot? They dont mix but can easily be loaded together for one shot. It wont hurt a thing.
    The road
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982View
    I know this was a bumped 10 year old thread, but how come some of you guys that recently responded say not to mix water and oil in the same shot? They dont mix but can easily be loaded together for one shot. It wont hurt a thing.

Personally I had enough with water based AAS.
    HCG is one thing but water based suspensions and oral conversions just make the risk for infection go up without any benefit over oil or tabs.

Adding oil to water doesnt increase the risk though with any actual science to my knowledge.
    I have done it plenty.

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982View

I just don’t like doing it, because if a little bit of oil or water gets back into a vial full of the opposite it clouds it all up

The road
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    I just don’t like doing it, because if a little bit of oil or water gets back into a vial full of the opposite it clouds it all up

Good point

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.