Caber effecting mood?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Caber effecting mood?

I’ve read that it gives a general well being even if not needed
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    I did not notice anything from Prami at all

But, I am running a low dose of .125mg

Nice! That’s all I’m starting w/as well… My pre BW showed my Prolactin on the low end of scale(4.1——4,0-15.2 ng/dl)… So I’m thinkin of staying at .125mg ed and adjust if needed(but Beeing on the low end of spectrum I don’t think I’ll have issues…. Will know once started and mid cycle bloods are done…

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    I say caber

But, I ran both together first time out

Prami is supposed to be much stronger than caber, as its used for parkinsons disease, it is much more difficult for me to get it from pharmacy. Caber (dostinex) is widely used for supressing lactation, and for high prolactin problems, including anorgasmia and libido issues, ussually in women but also in men.

So it is strange to me that a drug (or medication ) that is used to make orgasms easier would make it worse for you, but hey, we are all different. Maybe Doc or Lemonada can explain it better

Effects of acute prolactin manipulation on sexual drive and function in males

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Prami is supposed to be much stronger than caber, as its used for parkinsons disease, it is much more difficult for me to get it from pharmacy. Caber (dostinex) is widely used for supressing lactation, and for high prolactin problems, including anorgasmia and libido issues, ussually in women but also in men.

So it is strange to me that a drug (or medication ) that is used to make orgasms easier would make it worse for you, but hey, we are all different. Maybe Doc or Lemonada can explain it better

Effects of acute prolactin manipulation on sexual drive and function in males

I dunno, but I have heard it from others before also

As far as Prami & Caber – I use nothing but Indian Pharma grade – cheap as dirt < now my ai that’s a dif story

Bilmen
    Caber turned me into a two pump chump. Switched to prami and no libido issues and it seems to counteract trensomnia for me. I prefer prami over caber and it’s easier to get.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Not for me, dont feel a thing at 0.25 twice a week

That’s about all a TrueMaxder needs. It works and no sides.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.