Caber effecting mood?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Caber effecting mood?

I’ve read that it gives a general well being even if not needed
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    testluva
    Mood swings may also come from the progesterone compound your taking that will raise your prolactin. Higher dosages will do this. So Tren , Deca or NPP will do it.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34View
    I’ve read that it gives a general well being even if not needed

Not for me, dont feel a thing at 0.25 twice a week

Cafoo
    Caber is a dopamine agonist. If it messes with your dopaminergic system you can bet it will alter your mood. Stay away unless you actually need this.
    Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by CafooView
    Caber is a dopamine agonist. If it messes with your dopaminergic system you can bet it will alter your mood. Stay away unless you actually need this.

Doc, the only thing I noticed was a high intensity orgasm, about 2 hours after taking the 1st time. Was in NPP cycle and started taking it cause noticed some difficulties in orgasm.
    After that 1st orgasm things got back to normal not even noticing that I took it (unfortunnaly lol)

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by CafooView

Since we’re talking about DA’s here… Prami which is also a Dopamine Agonist differs a little having a profound effect on the D3 receptor as well as regulating a rise in prolactin(in reference to 19nors being Progestins)…

As I know some may experience more sides w/Prami As its stronger and stable in liquid form… My point is why can’t you youse Caber say if on a pain med like codeine(mentioned in musitiontinites "How to manage prolactin"(in shorter words) but Prami is actually prescribed in patients who take Methadose(for RLS)… Can someone explain why codiene renders Caber inactive, but Prami can be taken w/a pain med like Methadone/ose?? Curious as I’m in the weening off process at the moment, and can’t find info on (Prami and its effects while taking MD EXCEPT in RLS patients)… So I’m assuming it doesn’t have the effect like that of Caber does w/codeine based drugs… (never a heroin addict – just been thru the ringer and back as posted b4)! Thanx in advance!

< <Samson> >
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can’t not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS

I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle.

Then after coming off, it never went back to normal – before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to

After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing – never went back, it’s not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can’t see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.

Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can’t not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS

I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle.

Then after coming off, it never went back to normal – before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to

After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing – never went back, it’s not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can’t see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.

I had the same experience …..took forever to bust one. I didn’t think much of it at the time and certainly didn’t tie it to the cab.

XxAndreaxX
    When I first take caber, I feel very sick the first 3 days. No hunger.
    I have to take domperidone (quiet the opposite of Caber ALAIK).
    after the first week, I start to feel better on caber.
    as for the sex, I had 2-3 times the chance of multiple orgasm.
    but I was also on gear. did not notice any mood swings
    dosage have always been 0,5 E3D
    Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    I had the same experience …..took forever to bust one. I didn’t think much of it at the time and certainly didn’t tie it to the cab.

To me caber actually helped in that department.

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    To me caber actually helped in that department.

Word

I watch my use of compounds very closely – when I add things or take them away

After coming off my first go round on tren & caber it slowly came back to somewhat how it was before. Then after the 2nd round it never back off at all – well, maybe just a tad if that

We run so many drugs(medications, if that make us feel better) that it’s tough to think of permanent effects

tobias 34
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can’t not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle. Then after coming off, it never went back to normal – before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing – never went back, it’s not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can’t see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.

So your saying the increase was due to the caber or the tren ?

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34View
    So your saying the increase was due to the caber or the tren?

I say caber

But, I ran both together first time out

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    I say caber

But, I ran both together first time out

You say you made the switch to Prami… How’s the libido on that? Does it knock it down or in your case does it have any effect on your libido?

Curious as I’m gonna be using Prami for the first time…

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    You say you made the switch to Prami… How’s the libido on that? Does it knock it down or in your case does it have any effect on your libido?

Curious as I’m gonna be using Prami for the first time…

I did not notice anything from Prami at all

But, I am running a low dose of .125mg

tobias 34
    What dose should I use while running tren ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.