Best Steroid For Fast-twitch Muscle Fiber Strength

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Steroid For Fast-twitch Muscle Fiber Strength

What is the best steroid to take as a basketball athlete that would have the greatest effect on me becoming an elite athlete. I am a college basketball player who is transferring to a D-1 institution and i want to be ready physically.

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    NoDVa777
    Quote Originally Posted by StalView
    I agree with Powerliftmike that a highly androgenic compound would be your best bet, but halo is only moderately androgenic. Your best bet would be MDHT. You won’t get any mass gain from that because it has zero anabolic effects.

Hey FlyBy,

I am a collegiate athlete (20 years old/football) seeking information before making some supplement decisions. You seem to be incredibly knowledgable. If you could contact me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and May God Bless.

-JK

Davos
    Start your own thread mate. This is 8 years old.
    lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDVa777View
    Hey FlyBy,

I am a collegiate athlete (20 years old/football) seeking information before making some supplement decisions. You seem to be incredibly knowledgable. If you could contact me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and May God Bless.

-JK

PS. You can’t send or receive pm until you have over 50 post.

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.