Best Steroid For Fast-twitch Muscle Fiber Strength

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Steroid For Fast-twitch Muscle Fiber Strength

What is the best steroid to take as a basketball athlete that would have the greatest effect on me becoming an elite athlete. I am a college basketball player who is transferring to a D-1 institution and i want to be ready physically.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    alma9204
    Quote Originally Posted by marckel
    What is the best steroid to take as a basketball athlete that would have the greatest effect on me becoming an elite athlete. I am a college basketball player who is transferring to a D-1 institution and i want to be ready physically.

Skill would be the greatest factor there, steroids wont make you a better ball player

the best would be a high androgen with little to no estrogen conversion. halo would be a good choice in my book. i would stay away from tren (bad endurance issues) or dbol

Stal
    I agree with Powerliftmike that a highly androgenic compound would be your best bet, but halo is only moderately androgenic. Your best bet would be MDHT. You won’t get any mass gain from that because it has zero anabolic effects.

RShaytan
    One that doesn’t blow your stamina. But I have no idea what you need? Baseball players seem to like HGH so maybe basketball players would too
    trean
    Are you talking about for use during the season or for post/pre season conditioning? Recomendations would vary based on that.
    marckel
    i am in a post season training program that includes olympic lifting, high intensity plyometrics, and a hell of a lot of sprints and what is MDHT i was thinking maybe igf-1 and anavar or either.

Mealticket
    anavar and or tbol

AlexJK

None

It takes great genetics, hard work and dedication not a pill or a shot.

Stal
    i am in a post season training program that includes olympic lifting, high intensity plyometrics, and a hell of a lot of sprints and what is MDHT i was thinking maybe igf-1 and anavar or either.

MDHT is mestanolone. It is a pure androgen. IGF won’t help you much at all. Same with anavar .

marckel
    why wouldnt igf-1 help and anavar is just like mdht isnt it neither of them aromatize and are androgenic .

trean
    Okay you are doing post season training. How long till the season starts again? What are your goals for this post season training? You can not St07 on everything at once and time is a factor in what you can accomplish.

Are you familiar with the concepts of periodization and stuff like plyometrics?
    This book by Bompa is over ten years old but the sections on maBamb and miBamb training schedules along sections on with increasing the endurance of your cns are classic.

http://www.performbetter.com/detail….638_A_rnd_E_49

I’m willing to give you my opinions but to do it right you really need to know what your doing before selecting an AAS for use, Otherwise you’ll pick the wrong thing and won’t get what you are looking for.

marckel
    my goals are to run faster, jump higher, and be more explosive as a basketball athlete
    rosetry
    stanozolol , anavar , drostanolon primo will do it. If you r afraid of doping test then only oral stanozolol for you .

zodiac666
    im a big fan of mestanolone but i’ve never ran it by itself, my brother who plays soccer (6′ 175lbs pretty shredded) has the same goals as you. he’s getting ready to start a mestanolone only cycle 100mg/ed for 6wks, as soon as i’m confident he will follow his diet and training schedule 100% i’ll have him start it. im very interested on how it will affect his strength, speed, muscular endurance, and mental state. on paper it sounds ideal for what your goals are but i’ll let you know how it works out with my brother.
    trean
    my goals are to run faster, jump higher, and be more explosive as a basketball athlete

Okay well let’s make a hypothetical situation withour athlete John.
    John has a six month off season training period.
    His goals are to be faster, jump higher, and develop his explosive movement.
    He has decided to partition his offseason into three training periods with a different St07 for each period.
    For the first two months he will deveolop strenth. Strength can be defined as the ability to exert force overtime -this is not to explosive.
    His goal while lifting is to increase his muscle mass and strength while keeping fat down. He will work one muscle group once a week,doing 10 to12 sets per muscle group doing a weight that allows him no more then 5 or 6 reps per set. Once he can do 7 reps its time to move up the weight up. As many of the lifts as possibles should be multi joint lifts,things like dead lifts, clean and press, standing bent over rows, bench presses, and squats. He should do some cardio and stretdark_sideng every day, prefferably at least several hours before or after lifting. If john does the cardio before he wants his body fresh for maximumeffort while lifting. If after he wants to wait at least several hours so his body can St07 on feeding his muscles. He still plans on doing playing a little bball EOD and works on specific drills fortechnique on his off days.
    This would be a good time to run A longestered Testosterone like Enanthenate. He plans on using Arimedix as his AI to cut down on estrogen side effects,especially bloating. He will help kick start the cycle with anavar for six weeks as he remebers reading from his research that anavar increases strength without adding much weight.

During the second two months he will switch his St07 to developing power off of the strength base he has been working on in the previous phase.
    This requires a drastic drop in weight, and the lifts are now going to be explosive where he is actually throwing the weights around in a controlled manner. This will require him to use some new excersizes and get rid of some
    of the old. These would include jump squats with less weight,and he will be doing sets of 15. in between sets he plans on doing fast feet work with the weights still on his shoulders. On shoulder days he will run a modefied version oftheclean and press where he does a full front squat from the clean before going in to the press,then lower the weight behind his neck and do a full back squat,again comming up in to a press before finally finishing the excersize. Note each time he moves the weight up, his goal is to explode into the movement. The Romanian one arm snatch his another good excersize to add at this point. He has also selected or developed a bunch of sport specific medicine ball routines to implement. His cardio now consists of sprint work with active recovery periods (jogging – walking fast, what ever he can handle). Hestillplays Bbal eod and drills technique on the off days.
    For the first month of this phase john has decided to switch to Test prop and masteron . He is still using adex. The short ester test should further minimize any bloat and will allow the long esters from the previous phase to clear before starting PCT. Pct will start in the second month of his second phase.
    The masteron will help with the intensisty of training and hopefullyharden him a little.

During the third phase weight training is reduced to a maintenance plan.Alot of the time spent lifting before is now St07ed on medicine ball drills for upper body and leaping, bounding, and sprinting for the lower. Moretime is spent on the court both drilling and playing. During the first month of this phase John willbe completing the last month of PCT and have another month free of substances before the season starts.

The cycle would look something like:

weeks 1-8 Testosterone enanthenate 400 -500mg week -( broken up into 2 injections)
    weeks 1-6 anavar 60 mg ed
    weeks 9-12 test prop 100mg ED
    weeks 9-12 masteron 50mg ED
    near the end of week 13 start PCT,which would include nolvadex and aromasin .

Through out the cycle John has used Adex tocontrol estrogen and becuase he did his researh and knows there is no male pattern baldness on his mothers side of the family he decided not to use finestride.

This is a quick example not to be taken as literal directions. I have to run to the gym for my evening workout so this has not been proof read.
    It should however give you and idea of where your head should be at, you should be thinking not only about your goals but how to attain them.
    By the way you’ll notice I wrote more about training then steriods . That is because without the proper training the steriods won’t do that much for you.
    Where you are young and have decided to do this anyway I’m throwing my 2cents in. In my youth, if I had to make a choice between proper training or steriods and improper training, I would choose proper training hands down.
    You young guys don’t know what you have going for you naturally.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.