Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

I’ve been doing a lot of research it says that Clen is a good weight loss steroid but Tren is better when it comes to leaning and mass and overal body help.

I’m looking for a steroid that would go good with mainly cardio workouts, Not big into working out, I’m a soccer players and love running, so looking to mix something to shape a beach body.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Phastroh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Yes, please dont take deca without test. It will shut down in the 1st shot.

Sorry, but there isnt a steroid that improves cardio, shed fat and "shape a beach body". Its not how steroids work.

Most steroids will damage cardio ability, at least in the amounts needed to "shape a beach body".

Steroids are not a shortcut, you have to do the work.

Regarding the running, for 10:30/mile you dont need steroids cmon….

I did not start this thread. I don’t take anything for running I just lift and run. I only posted because Deca has not affected my running. I can run a faster mile just not if I want to run 13.1

I am actually about to start pushing myself a bit harder in running, but it’s a frequency thing. I was running 3-4 times a week, dropped my pace from near 15 to 10:30 and I have a goal for my next 1/2,

Lastly, yeah I’m good with the Test. I would never use Deca alone but I’m already on Test so I just upped it a bit. Woods been great if not better then ever. 10 minutes after my test and Deca its rediculous.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by PhastrohView
    I did not start this thread. I don’t take anything for running I just lift and run. I only posted because Deca has not affected my running. I can run a faster mile just not if I want to run 13.1

I am actually about to start pushing myself a bit harder in running, but it’s a frequency thing. I was running 3-4 times a week, dropped my pace from near 15 to 10:30 and I have a goal for my next 1/2,

Lastly, yeah I’m good with the Test. I would never use Deca alone but I’m already on Test so I just upped it a bit. Woods been great if not better then ever. 10 minutes after my test and Deca its rediculous.

Yeah, its hard to lift and run long distances, they are in opposite sides.

For running you just want to be light, which is the opposite in lifting.

Of course you can run a mile faster, used to run several maras and halfs each year so I understand what you mean. Maybe you are a bit too heavy for running, for me above 9min/mile is more jogging

Phastroh
    Totally agree it is jogging but I’ve been too lazy to push it. My buddy did the full at 7:30 then some 8:30 in the last 4 miles but still I’m like uh no.

His wife placed 4th out of women which is great in a big venue like RocknRoll. She’s going to Boston next year for the 1/2. We go to one RocknRoll a year. I went to NO this year as well but I only did the 10k got a chumpy 1:12 but got a 1:09 2 weeks later on a hilly course so 11min pace roughly. Just never know.

Im heavy but what can you do. I can probably improve as I was till my cycle started. It’s like ugh I gotta run 5 miles but I’m tired lol. I actually had this entire week off. First my left elbow was killing me from lifting well it was ok till I started cranking on PVC for my sprinkler system, go figure. So I’m like I’ll rest it’s better safe then a long injury.

Today was my 5th week so I’m about to go lift heavy plus I feel great and rested.

Nick147
    Winny? But it may hurt your joints especially if you are cutting.
    Though I had no issues when ran vermo’s winny, maybe because I added hgh to the cycle.
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.