Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

I’ve been doing a lot of research it says that Clen is a good weight loss steroid but Tren is better when it comes to leaning and mass and overal body help.

I’m looking for a steroid that would go good with mainly cardio workouts, Not big into working out, I’m a soccer players and love running, so looking to mix something to shape a beach body.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    REDs
    Clean Food !!! Wait for it……….. yes he is correct!! LOL Diet alongside good cardio will get you there quicker than anything and better yet totally risk free and you will be very healthy!! Just my opinion. GL
    Scabtree
    Tren will absolutely kill your cardio; soccer and running included.

REDs is absolutely correct; Diet and exercise is the key.

Quaritch
    As others have said but Anavar worked great for me when running.

Wolfpack21
    Unfortunately the truth is Steroids won’t improve cardio, actually will hurt it. Look into Peptides/hgh for improved cardio

Mr.Anderson
    Var is fine during cutting, but it doesn’t really burn fat, it helps to preserve your muscles. i often take veromdje’s var when need to trim my bf.
    MorfMur
    When asking for steroids to lose weight and help with cardio, are u asking for a supplement that increases energy so u can do cardio for longer and lose weight?

Phastroh
    I’m using Deca and although it has not "improved" my running it did not hurt it at all. I’ve read others can but I’m just back from running a 1/2 marathon in Nashville for St. Jude. and my pace was just a little slower then normal but since starting my cycle I have not been running although that is going to change.

I read in a few places to run every day on Deca but that seems weird but it can’t hurt. Just my opinion is that running hard will tear your leg muscles so I would think you can gain strength from that.

I was shocked how many steep long hills in Nashville it made San Diego seem sort of flat.

Wolfpack21
    Quote Originally Posted by PhastrohView
    I’m using Deca and although it has not "improved" my running it did not hurt it at all. I’ve read others can but I’m just back from running a 1/2 marathon in Nashville for St. Jude. and my pace was just a little slower then normal but since starting my cycle I have not been running although that is going to change.

I read in a few places to run every day on Deca but that seems weird but it can’t hurt. Just my opinion is that running hard will tear your leg muscles so I would think you can gain strength from that.

I was shocked how many steep long hills in Nashville it made San Diego seem sort of flat.

That’s good to know that Deca didn’t slow u down. Are you on anything else? Just curious what pace do you run 1/2 marathons at?

Phastroh
    Yeah my pace is not good. I was down to 10:30 but that’s on flat courses. I go up and down a little but with no training to minimal for s few months I was around 11:30 which is understandable and with those hills I’m pretty sure I’m not really suffering.

My only issue is doing all miles at that pace. I typically average 11:30-12:00 by the end. Again I’m not fast, I just do it.

Phastroh
    Oh yeah I’m on HRT with T Cyp.
    Oki-Des
    Also, clen is not a steroid . It is a pill that was created for asthmatics, but may offer some help in losing weight. But, it is not a miracle drug by any means. When I take it and do not change my diet or exercise I do not lose any weight. But, when I am already losing weight from my own efforts then clen might help a little with those last few stubborn pounds. Good luck!

Mr.BB
    Oh yeah I’m on HRT with T Cyp.

Yes, please dont take deca without test. It will shut down in the 1st shot.

Sorry, but there isnt a steroid that improves cardio, shed fat and "shape a beach body". Its not how steroids work.

Most steroids will damage cardio ability, at least in the amounts needed to "shape a beach body".

Steroids are not a shortcut, you have to do the work.

Regarding the running, for 10:30/mile you dont need steroids cmon….

Wolfpack21
    Yeah my pace is not good. I was down to 10:30 but that’s on flat courses. I go up and down a little but with no training to minimal for s few months I was around 11:30 which is understandable and with those hills I’m pretty sure I’m not really suffering.

My only issue is doing all miles at that pace. I typically average 11:30-12:00 by the end. Again I’m not fast, I just do it.

Thx, yeah was just checking to see how hard you were pushing it. Thx

Wolfpack21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Yes, please dont take deca without test. It will shut down in the 1st shot.

Sorry, but there isnt a steroid that improves cardio, shed fat and "shape a beach body". Its not how steroids work.

Most steroids will damage cardio ability, at least in the amounts needed to "shape a beach body".

Steroids are not a shortcut, you have to do the work.

Regarding the running, for 10:30/mile you dont need steroids cmon….

Totally agree Steriods damage cardio. I think he was just saying he happens to take both and run on occasion.

I’m doing a few marathons/halfs this year. I push it pretty hard

There are stuff endurance athletes are taking that can help with cardio but guys have also died from it.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.