Best place to inject

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best place to inject

Hey i am wondering what is the best place to inject Test E, im going to be doing 250mg 2 times a week, and will a 22 gauge needle work?
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
    Deka87
    google it, there are lots of places. has them in stock i believe

Shawn16
    yeah, has em.. they’re good, a buddy of mine gets his from ar-r…

tb1211
    i mean not over the internet, like i tried walmart and CVS but they only sell insulin pins then i went to a tractor supply because they have vet stuff but they only had 1/2” and 3/4” pins, any ideas

Deka87
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    Hey i am wondering what is the best place to inject Test E, im going to be doing 250mg 2 times a week, and will a 22 gauge needle work?

to me the glutes are the easiest.

crossfitmen
    glutes are the easiest and give the best absorbtion, 23g 1.5 in is my standard and I’d just shoot each cheek every week. If they get too sore go shoot quads but that should be an issue with just 2 shots a week.
    trulbfan3
    i prefer frontal delts and quads…glutes are cumbersome to get to for me..
    novastepp
    be sure you inject with a 23-25gauge, and do it slowly. when injecting your main concern is cleanliness and avoiding injury to the muscle itself. take your time and do it right. delts and quads for me.
    erglo
    i just do glutes and delts, with 2 inch 18 gauge needles, i just push the needle in about 1 inch and a piece for the delts. some people don’t like big needles, i dont really care. doesn’t hurt that bad. im a medic, so i get these big ones free. who turns down free stuff? not me. i like injecting the glutes more though, i dont even feel it.
    lovbyts
    My 1st time was with a 16g 2in needle back in the 80s. That was my 1st/last time for 20 years. lol
    panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    My 1st time was with a 16g 2in needle back in the 80s. That was my 1st/last time for 20 years. lol

Ouch
    Turkey baster

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by panntasticView
    Ouch
    Turkey baster

Pretty much that is what it looked like. It was made for cattle and back then everyone just used it the way it came. Once was enough for me to shy away for 20+ years.

OnTheSauce
    Most tractor supply should have some 22g 1in. I’ve ran out and got them a few times
    guroto1
    does anyone here pin in the lat ? if so does it feel like death ? ha i been thinking about it as my next pin is tonight
    Niki
    Nice blast from the past….
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.