Best place to inject

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best place to inject

Hey i am wondering what is the best place to inject Test E, im going to be doing 250mg 2 times a week, and will a 22 gauge needle work?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
    Merc..
    You need to rotate inject sites..

S p o t i n j e c t i o n s .com take the spaces out when you type it in..

merc.

Merc..
    It depends where your injecting , to dertermine what size pin you should use..

Merc.

tb1211
    what sites would have the least amount of pain after the injection, i would rather stick to large muscles and avoid shooting into my bi’s and tri’s, also which sites would have the highest aborbsion?
    zuts75435
    i usually just rotate between ass and shoulders different side each time
    tb1211
    when you say shoulder where do inject there in the delts?
    soulstealer
    Wow a 22 gauge your a better man then me I use a 25 no matter where I shoot…. listen merc BTW rotate injection sites but if your doing twice a week once in each glute should be fine…. but if you get to more frequent injections say ED your goona have to take into acct Injection volume and rotation so each muscle gets hit once a weeks….
    jackslater
    wow 25g takes forever lol i love my 23’s
    zuts75435
    i always use 22 ga it taked to long to push oil based with smaller gauge and you asked where in the delts right in the middle
    ziinus
    Shoot with 23g or 25g 1.5" in the glutes, and you need to altern the side.
    Glute is the best place to inject, do injections spot only when you have to do more than 2 injections a week.
    Neofish
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    Hey i am wondering what is the best place to inject Test E, im going to be doing 250mg 2 times a week, and will a 22 gauge needle work?

The best place to inject? I like to do it at home, I’m more comfortable here.
    But seriously, as others have said you need to rotate injection sites, I use a 23ga 1.5" for glutes and a 25ga 1" everywhere else. 22ga is too large in my opinion.

musclemecca
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    You need to rotate inject sites..

S p o t i n j e c t i o n s .com take the spaces out when you type it in..

merc.

Indeed!!!

tb1211
    thanks guys for the help, i would be doing 500mg a week, but could i actually do less im just running the Test because of t3 that i will begin. Could i run just maybe 300-400 mg a week and avoid the muscle loss of t3
    dAppEr
    Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    Shoot with 23g or 25g 1.5" in the glutes, and you need to altern the side.
    Glute is the best place to inject, do injections spot only when you have to do more than 2 injections a week.

Ditto. I’m on the same cycle as you. 25g in the glutes/alternate.

tb1211
    how much test are you running and would it be a good idea to start the test a few weeks before i start the t3 that way the test can take effect?
    dAppEr
    I’m running 250mg every 3 days or so. I gotta be honest with ya, I know nothing about T3. I do know it’s a powerful thyroid hormone so do your homework.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.