Beginners cycle

This will be my first cycle so I’m taking the advice and going with 12 weeks test-e with hcg . Is there a way to lessen the amount of water you hold? My goal is simple, I’d like to lose fat, gain a modest amount of size and definition, and not make it obvious I’m using steroids . Any other advice anyone can offer? I’m 6’1" 193 15% bf. I’ve been trying to keep my caloric intake just under 2500. I have read that lowering your carb intake by replacing carb calories with protein calories is a good way to lessen water mass, shed more fat, and and promote more lean muscle mass. Any truth to this? Depending on how i handle this cycle, I’ll be moving on the novice cutting cycle. Thanks for any input guys/gals, can’t wait to hear from ya!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    RadDad357
    Yeah, my mistake was thinking (the people told me) was to make sure my training program was a good one and I was disciplined. I wasn’t sure on nutrition, I’ve had people tell me to just eat everything in site and consume as many calories as I could possibly handle. This site and the people who give advice on the forums have been a godsend. However in "my first cycle" it does say that for bulking consume over your TDEE and for cutting consume less. It also talks about bloating could possibly be caused by too many carbs or adjusting AI but I’ve decided to stick to my diet and wait to see how respond to the cycle and make adjustments if needed during the cycle. Ofcourse I’ll post here first to get advice.
    TheTaxMan
    I did a test and deca cycle in the past, got the same advice, eat everything and anything in sight, i grew but looked shitty, could have looked way better with a good diet,

My outlook is so different now, if your not running a good diet, you may as well throw the steroids in the bin and sit on the couch instead of hitting the gym.

Diet is the key to remove the locks to our goals.

RadDad357
    Well that’s something I’ve worked really hard on. I’ve some cheats here and there but for the most part, I watch my calories and and how how reach my caloric goal every day as far as proteins, carbs, fats. To be honest that along with putting in regular work at the gym has done wonders for me, now I just want a boost to get ready for next summer vacations.
Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.