Beginners cycle

This will be my first cycle so I’m taking the advice and going with 12 weeks test-e with hcg . Is there a way to lessen the amount of water you hold? My goal is simple, I’d like to lose fat, gain a modest amount of size and definition, and not make it obvious I’m using steroids . Any other advice anyone can offer? I’m 6’1" 193 15% bf. I’ve been trying to keep my caloric intake just under 2500. I have read that lowering your carb intake by replacing carb calories with protein calories is a good way to lessen water mass, shed more fat, and and promote more lean muscle mass. Any truth to this? Depending on how i handle this cycle, I’ll be moving on the novice cutting cycle. Thanks for any input guys/gals, can’t wait to hear from ya!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    Are you running an AI?

That will help with your water retention as well as your E2 and Prolactin, and drinking ALOT of water will help with the water retention too

What is your PCT plan?

I wouldnt take steroids and eat little so people cant tell, theres no point in taken them if your not going to eat id say 3000 cals minimum.

If you dont want anyone to realise then dont use them, or just lie and say youve changed diet and training efforts.

RadDad357
    No I wasn’t planning an AI until my next cycle. I wanted to follow the plan outlined on this forum for first time cycles. My pct was also going to be the one outlined here, norvade for weeks after a 14 days off everything. My average daily calorie usage (forgot the aBambnym) is roughly 2500 so I didn’t want to exceed that. My thinking is that if I maintain the same caloric intake I’ve been on but the cycle increases my performance I’ll be burning mors than I’m taking in and if subtract carb intake for protein intake id protect my muscles. Thoughts?
    I see you have read this thread,

But from what you just stated in your last post, I’d suggest reading it again.

TheTaxMan
    You should use an AI on every cycle!
    Do you know what an AI is and what its used for?

You said you want to get lean gains off this cycle then cut the next cycle
    You need to eat more to gain weight period.

PCT should consist of Nolvadex and Clomid, not just one or the other, you need both.

Before starting this cycle, I suggest get a bit more research done on;
    Compounds
    Doseages
    HCG
    AI
    PCT
    Diet and Nutrition

And read this

RadDad357
    I’ve read it a few times but I’m also taking into account what my trainer and various friends who’ve been doing steroids a while have told me. I guess I should just follow the plan outlined to a T and base my next cycles on that experience. Although the novice cutting cycle does include an AI to minimize water retention.

TheTaxMan
    You dont just use an AI on cutting cycles, we dont take it to just avoid water retention, that is a benefit of using it, we use it to prevent estrogen build up and keep your E2 and Prolactin in line.

Without sounding rude, you wont get better advice than one can on this forum. We get a lot of people here whos trainer will tell them this and that, its not always true.

But ive given my advice, hopefuly others will dark_sideme in before you make your decision.

Good luck dude

The number of people who come here looking for advice on how to correct what their "friends, buddies and/trainer" told them to do is practically uncountable. Follow the advice in the stickie, imho.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSonView
    The number of people who come here looking for advice on how to correct what their "friends, buddies and/trainer" told them to do is practically uncountable. Follow the advice in the stickie, imho.

This^^^ everyday we have members trainers proposing tren cycles as a first cycle – or oral only cycles – cycles w/out test as a base – clearly they’re uneducated on how hormones and your endocrine system actually works!

Hell, most docs don’t know half of what some members know and some have forgot more than they’d ever know,… Horrible but the truth!

Follow that link Odin posted an yes follow it to the T… AI HCG both from the start of your cycle – if they say anything different show em this forum so they too can properly be educated – GL

PS – If no one knows your on cycle your not doing it right – at all lol – you should want people to think it at the very least – it gets to a point that no matter what they know…. Believe me they will ask – everyday it seems lol

moff
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    This^^^ everyday we have members trainers proposing tren cycles as a first cycle – or oral only cycles – cycles w/out test as a base – clearly they’re uneducated on how hormones and your endocrine system actually works!

Hell, most docs don’t know half of what some members know and some have forgot more than they’d ever know,… Horrible but the truth!

Follow that link Odin posted an yes follow it to the T… AI HCG both from the start of your cycle – if they say anything different show em this forum so they too can properly be educated – GL

PS – I no one knows your on cycle your not doing it right – at all lol – you should want people to think it at the very least – it gets to a point that no matter what they know…. Believe me they will ask – everyday it seems lol

Nach nailed this.

Read.

Leo13
    Quote Originally Posted by RadDad357View
    This will be my first cycle so I’m taking the advice and going with 12 weeks test-e with hcg. Is there a way to lessen the amount of water you hold? My goal is simple, I’d like to lose fat, gain a modest amount of size and definition, and not make it obvious I’m using steroids . Any other advice anyone can offer? I’m 6’1" 193 15% bf. I’ve been trying to keep my caloric intake just under 2500. I have read that lowering your carb intake by replacing carb calories with protein calories is a good way to lessen water mass, shed more fat, and and promote more lean muscle mass. Any truth to this? Depending on how i handle this cycle, I’ll be moving on the novice cutting cycle. Thanks for any input guys/gals, can’t wait to hear from ya!

Whats your age?

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo13View
    Whats your age?

34…. His!

XXXL
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSonView

If you weren’t allowed to post until you passed a quiz on the stickies, the Anabolic Q&A forum would be really slow.

I bet you’d STILL get the same questions, but your sentiment is very much appreciated! Lol
    RadDad357
    Thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate it. I’ve been so St07ed on my nutrition and training, making sure I’ve got the descipline to stick to them for the last 12 months. I’ve only researched the actual cycle for a month and pretty much decided on the "beginners cycle" link from the home page. Only recently I started sifting through the forums and found the other program. I guess I’ve just been nervous and kind of bouncing between what to do. But yall are right, as far as the "buddy/trainer" advice thing goes. I’m going to study the thread "My first Cycle" follow it to a T and document my results. I don’t plan on starting until November so I think I’ve got enough time to make sure I’m lined out before first injection. Thanks again!
    TheTaxMan
    A buddy of mine ran a 2 year deca only cycle and tells me not to cycle and to just stay on, he also says if i stop gaining just to switch compounds lol
    Hes also never heard of PCT.

Im not saying your trainer or friends are as dumb as mine, but theres a prime example of how wrong they can be.

Research, research and read it again
    You will find next time your discussing steroids with friends etc that when they speak you will be saying or thinking in your head "bullshit, thats not correct"

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.