Beer and winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Beer and winstrol

Im on my 2nd day of winstrol alone and me and my friend have 11 beers and was wondering can i drink them or will it do harm?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    sliff
    I know i am listing im not taking it anymore till friday when i get my test
    GrieVeR-13
    Selective hearing….. You ARE TOO YOUNG!!! ABORT MISSION!!! Learn to eat and train for the next 4-5 years and also RETII UP till you know what you are doing. Questions are fine as long as for information.
    stpete
    I know the mindset here. You figure by taking winstrol and knowing beer bloats a person, you will get the best of both worlds. Let me tell you the truth. Winstol is not a bloating compound and very harsh on the liver. And i’m guessing you’ll probably dring the winstrol.haha.. Therefore, you’re thinking you’ll get all big for the girls when you go out. Wrong. Actuallly, you’re liver and kidneys will be begging for a break.

Learn how to do it properly to keep youself out of the hospital.

N as aust said. E takes about 4 weeks to load up. Seriously. Don’t just rush into it. No matter how badly u wanna change ur body. Take ur time looking really deep into what ur doing. Reactions u can get. Possible sides. Look up the young and steroids specifically. These aren’t "scare tactic" . These a bonfide effects u can EXPECT. To get. Not might have a chance. But expect. That means more likely. Damn. Look up effects of steroids taken when young on Google and hit images. See for yourself. Ppl here aren’t really flaming so much as just want you to stop n think. If ur gunna do it ur gunna do it. But I wouldn’t go near winny till I had to. My first couple cycles were test only for a start. N I looked into it day n night and went through as many "natural test boosters" as I could try.
    Its a last option. When ur natty test is on the decline really. U got enough in u to grow u just gotta learn the best ways of utilizing it. Go through ur diet in nutrition section and routine in lifting techniques. Keep tabs n you’ll start gaining good muscle. When n if u plateau then maybe. But you’d be surprised what u can adark_sideeve WITHOUT risk.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.