Beer and winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Beer and winstrol

Im on my 2nd day of winstrol alone and me and my friend have 11 beers and was wondering can i drink them or will it do harm?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    What do you mean? A recurring event where you have 11 drinks each? If it’s just that once I wouldn’t worry about it. Just drink in moderation going forward. Pretty silly if you ask me. Hopefully it’s not winny alone and hopefully you’ve got some decent liver support.
    MuscleInk
    So despite all the advice NOT to do that, you blew us off and now you’re back.

Good luck wrecking yourself.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Domus
    What do you mean? A recurring event where you have 11 drinks each? If it’s just that once I wouldn’t worry about it. Just drink in moderation going forward. Pretty silly if you ask me. Hopefully it’s not winny alone and hopefully you’ve got some decent liver support.

He was already told. He ignored everything.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by sliffView
    Im on my 2nd day of winstrol alone and me and my friend have 11 beers and was wondering can i drink them or will it do harm?

Hangovers will kill your gains.

MartyMcFly
    Guessing you are under 21. Smoke a joint no calories
    MuscleInk
    Here’s his original thread:

sliff
    No i listen im getting test e friday to go with winstrol and yes im 20 and not getting drunk just 5 beers

Domus
    oy!!
    tdk
    Test e won’t just start working as soon as you take it. Why not take dbol if you are going to drink 2,000 calories of beer. It will help you look even more bloated. That seems what you are going for.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Domus
    oy!!
    sliff
    Omg im having 5 beers and taking real cycle starting friday test e and winstrol

twinni
    So you, Winnie, test e and some beers are gonna get huge and bloated. Lol. Maybe some acne and gyno.
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by sliff
    Omg im having 5 beers and taking real cycle starting friday test e and winstrol

Test E will take 4-5 weeks to reach peak concentrations. You should have started it first.

I have nothing against drinking but I don’t drink during my cycles. I choose to cycle so I can adark_sideeve my goals and alcohol isn’t part of my goal. Again, it’s not a criticism, just a personal preference and I don’t care to be increasing estrogen production which can happen with alcohol consumption.

GrieVeR-13
    You started the thread man so dont get pissy when vets give you a hard time. Especially after they told you NOT TO RUN WINNY ALONE!!! Now stop posting if you dont want to take the advice just do what you want and leave the forum for those who NEED it.
    sliff
    Drinking the 5 tonight before i start the teste with winstrol on friday

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.