Asking your doctor to prescribe steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Asking your doctor to prescribe steroids?

Question for everyone out there. I am ready to use steroids but i do not want to buy them off the street. If i went to the doctors and asked him to prescribe me a low dosage and administer them as well do you think he would? I was going to tell him that im going to do them either way so I would rather get safe steroids from him and have him watch me and keep track of my progress from a health point of view then buy them from some dealer.

Now my question is do you think this would work? Do they even have access to steroids? And what steroid would i suggest he prescribe to me?

Thank You

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Strife
    this is what my doc wrote about 2 yrs ago.

Jill….Is he talking about *********.
    If so he may need to see endocrine…. We would not
    > Rx an ******** like ******** without an endo work up and a rule out
    > for
    > abnormal testostorone first. I think a referral to endo is in order.
    > On
    > second thought probably he should come in to clinic to see me first…he
    > can
    > set it up . Let him know how..Thanx..Dr Z.

I would research a little more bro. Diet though is the best musle builder.

Staddonator
    Id say mate that if you’re 140lbs @ 6’3” then your nutritional intake should be in the region of:

3200kcals

2280-300g protein per day
    300-350g carbs per day
    and the remainder of the calories left in good fats

recovery is going to be the big gaining time…so eat 20g protein straight after your workouts, then another 30g about an hour later.
    take some form of slow burning protein before bed and sleep around 8-9 hours.

also i dont know if u have considered other options besides steroids such a prohormones. If you are looking to gain lean muscle and increase weight then things like cynostane, epistane and tren bomb may be more suitable, though im not entirely sure if tren bomb is around or legal anymore.

hope this helps dude

Pennyman
    I don’t think that asking your doctor to prescribe you to steroids or any anabolic supplement is the biggest concern. I think that working out for two years and not getting any results sounds weird. A dedicated person with a good work ethic who exercises right, eats healthy, and gets enough protein will be able to reach their goals without the help of steroids.

Zorgen
    Quote Originally Posted by PennymanView
    I don’t think that asking your doctor to prescribe you to steroids or any anabolic supplement is the biggest concern. I think that working out for two years and not getting any results sounds weird. A dedicated person with a good work ethic who exercises right, eats healthy, and gets enough protein will be able to reach their goals without the help of steroids.

Yeah so this thread is five years old.
    Great first post…

Lukas_Hood
    Might he have a thyroid issue? Hyper?
    death star
    Stop posting in this thread, people!!! It’s FIVE YEARS OLD!
    ViperID
    Why do u think they call it a prescription you dumHomer? Use your head!
    Yeah, I don’t think that approach will work, at all. Where in the blue hell is there a doctor that would do what you are thinking? Ah, I know where…. In blue hell!!! good luck.
    rinonz
    Quote Originally Posted by skull_krusherView
    Yeah, I don’t think that approach will work, at all. Where in the blue hell is there a doctor that would do what you are thinking? Ah, I know where…. In blue hell!!! good luck.

are you kidding me, this thread is from 2007… nice first post…..

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.