Asking your doctor to prescribe steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Asking your doctor to prescribe steroids?

Question for everyone out there. I am ready to use steroids but i do not want to buy them off the street. If i went to the doctors and asked him to prescribe me a low dosage and administer them as well do you think he would? I was going to tell him that im going to do them either way so I would rather get safe steroids from him and have him watch me and keep track of my progress from a health point of view then buy them from some dealer.

Now my question is do you think this would work? Do they even have access to steroids? And what steroid would i suggest he prescribe to me?

Thank You

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    shrpskn
    Your physician is not going to prescribe any AAS to you unless he/she finds it medicinally necessary…

They’ll order lab work and check your hormone levels…if a deficiency is found in your test levels, your doc may refer you to an endo, or prescribe you TRT.

This will all de-pend on your specific practitioner/healthcare provider as well.

Good luck,

nyjetsfan86
    Quote Originally Posted by slick1921
    Question for everyone out there. I am ready to use steroids but i do not want to buy them off the street. If i went to the doctors and asked him to prescribe me a low dosage and merQister them as well do you think he would? I was going to tell him that im going to do them either way so I would rather get safe steroids from him and have him watch me and keep track of my progress from a health point of view then buy them from some dealer.

Now my question is do you think this would work? Do they even have access to steroids? And what steroid would i suggest he prescribe to me?

Thank You

how old are you?

slick1921
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    how old are you?

I am 24. Been working out for 2 years and feel like i havnt got a single result. I just want a really mild dose so i can get some results. I dont want to balloon up and look like a professional body builder in 1 month…

DeadKenny
    I am 24. Been working out for 2 years and feel like i havnt got a single result. I just want a really mild dose so i can get some results. I dont want to balloon up and look like a professional body builder in 1 month…

thats what they all say, bro. be careful.

Zenon

man, you clearly have alot of reading to do, don’t bother with steroids , there not for you

Ok, Well first, you can’t expect to walk into a doctor’s office, and expect to get steroids with the threat of "If I can’t do them here, I will do them somewhere else."

A doctor has been through too much college, worked too hard, makes too good of money, etc. to basically say "oh no, if you are going to break the law, don’t do it by yourself, let me help"

Secondly, if you have been training for two years and have no results, its because you either have a serious diet problem, or you don’t really train.

And third, You could take all the steroids in the world, in the shortest amount of time in the world, and you would never "accidently" look like a pro in one month. If that was the case, then you could look at all the Olympia contestants about six weeks before the show, and they would wiegh 150 lbs, but thanks to the "magic" of steroids, they can start cycling about 4 or 5 weeks before, and be in shape for the contest.

Sorry, not trying to put you down, I am just trying to be realistic with you.

nyjetsfan86
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Viking
    Ok, Well first, you can’t expect to walk into a doctor’s office, and expect to get steroids with the threat of "If I can’t do them here, I will do them somewhere else."

A doctor has been through too much college, worked too hard, makes too good of money, etc. to basically say "oh no, if you are going to break the law, don’t do it by yourself, let me help"

Secondly, if you have been training for two years and have no results, its because you either have a serious diet problem, or you don’t really train.

And third, You could take all the steroids in the world, in the shortest amount of time in the world, and you would never "accidently" look like a pro in one month. If that was the case, then you could look at all the Olympia contestants about six weeks before the show, and they would wiegh 150 lbs, but thanks to the "magic" of steroids, they can start cycling about 4 or 5 weeks before, and be in shape for the contest.

Sorry, not trying to put you down, I am just trying to be realistic with you.

i agree with everything he just said

hon0r
    this forum is negative alot….a bunch of no it alls.
    nyjetsfan86
    Quote Originally Posted by hon0r

its not being negative its trying to help people out

sasman
    dude….most Dr. don’t know a thing about steroids …. and don’t even know where to begin with looking at hormone levels….. you’ll need to learn all the info anyways might as well save yourself some serious cash …..read and learn!!!!

shrpskn
    Quote Originally Posted by hon0r

Elaborate.

Is there something in this thread that made you come to this conclusion?

It looks to me like every response to the thread starter’s question was very appropriate…what’s negative about any of it?…would it make you feel better if everyone told the guy what he wants to hear regardless of whether it’s fact or fiction?

Would it make you happy if we told the guy, "Yes, go to the nearest walk-in…tell the doc you want some roids…and then you’ll walk out with a script"….?

Bottom line is, unless a physician deems it medicinally necessary, you are not going to just walk in and out of the clinic with a script for AAS…you can bet your last penny on this too, especially after all the smoke in the air with the pharmacies and HRT clinics that got popped recently.

Lexed
    man you got a long way to go if your gonna go with it anyway I would recommend reading every sticky and as much posts as possible to get you up to date
    nyjetsfan86
    SMAN12b

OK, without being negative, you are way too young to be considered for HRT. Any endocrinologist would have to run tests to determine if your levels were in the normal range or not.

If you feel like you haven’t made gains in the gym, first look at your diet, and your training, both of which we can help you with here IF you are willing and dedicated to getting better.

Steroids are NOT magic, they do not go in and just grow muscle, you have to do 99% of the work in order for them to help you

I dont want to balloon up and look like a professional body builder in 1 month…

I wish!!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.