Anavar good for loseing weight and puting muscle on?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar good for loseing weight and puting muscle on?

I am 5’10 and around 285 i have been lifting and running and maintaining a good diet for almost 2 weeks now and i have seen little improvement my question is would anavar be the right decsion for me to lose my fat I would greatly appreciate any advice

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    m_donnelly
    Yes, it aromatizes into estrogen.

The fact that you don’t know that tells me you don’t understand the absolute basics of using AAS and shouldn’t use them.

Cr0ssf1re
    It’s difficult at first but the more you go the more your body gets used to working and eventually it will become a habit. You don’t need aas. Your on the right path now. 4 years ago I lost 40lbs of fat through just diet and exercise. Now I sit at 10%body fat. Just stay St07ed on your goal. Find motivation because these things will help you.
    Roper
    Quote Originally Posted by m_donnellyView
    Yes, it aromatizes into estrogen.

The fact that you don’t know that tells me you don’t understand the absolute basics of using AAS and shouldn’t use them.

I do understand ive read on multiple sites and forums that anavar is not androgenic

Roper
    Quote Originally Posted by t-doggView
    It’s only been two weeks. You didn’t become over weight by night nor will you lose weight overnight. It takes time.

Yes anavar is great, but 100% not recommended yet.

At what weight do you recommend it at?

m_donnelly
    Quote Originally Posted by RoperView
    I do understand ive read on multiple sites and forums that anavar is not androgenic

Okay, let’s lay out your knowledge base here (from what you’ve told us);

1. You’ve been training for 2 WEEKS and you want to run gear. This means you understand next to nothing about proper diet or exercise.

2. You made no mention of running even a small dose of testosterone along with the anavar . Test is THE BASE OF ALL CYCLES. All AAS shut down your natural testosterone production. You have to counter this by running exogenous testosterone.

3. You haven’t talked about using hCG . You’ll need it to keep your nuts from crawling up into your abdomen.

4. You haven’t mentioned any PCT protocols to get your HPTA back on track.

So, here’s what will happen if you run gear; you won’t get anything out of it because you know nothing of diet and exercise and you’ll phuck up your HPTA beyond belief and end up with all kinds of issues. You’ll end up fatter, depressed, anxious with little to no libido assuming your package even works anymore.

Roper
    Okay, let’s lay out your knowledge base here (from what you’ve told us);

1. You’ve been training for 2 WEEKS and you want to run gear. This means you understand next to nothing about proper diet or exercise.

2. You made no mention of running even a small dose of testosterone along with the anavar . Test is THE BASE OF ALL CYCLES. All AAS shut down your natural testosterone production. You have to counter this by running exogenous testosterone.

3. You haven’t talked about using hCG . You’ll need it to keep your nuts from crawling up into your abdomen.

4. You haven’t mentioned any PCT protocols to get your HPTA back on track.

So, here’s what will happen if you run gear; you won’t get anything out of it because you know nothing of diet and exercise and you’ll phuck up your HPTA beyond belief and end up with all kinds of issues. You’ll end up fatter, depressed, anxious with little to no libido assuming your package even works anymore.

First of all dont be a dick am trying to get information. Second I obiously know I have to run a PCT I thought that was impiled and from all the things ive read running anavar standalone is fine cause its not a androgenic and cardio and working out would burn fat and build muscle, and these last 2 weeks have seen no results ive been working out and dieting for a couple months and current diet plan I am on 6-7 meals a day consiting of low calorie intake and low fat, ive lost around 25 pounds my diet is set my workout plan is set I am looking for a boost

m_donnelly
    Bottom line; given your situation and stats, you’re only going to get one piece of advice from people on this board: DON’T USE AAS.
    Roper
    ok thanks for the advice now what would you say would be the right time to start it?
    m_donnelly
    Get your BF down to 15% and then make sure you have your diet and training dialed in.

At 15%, you’ll be able to do a proper cycle which will get you real results without the higher risk of side effects. You really, really need to understand how your body responds to diet and exercise before you mess with AAS because it’ll make or break your results. I have seen guys piss away hundreds of dollars (whiling taking health risks) by not training or eating properly on a cycle.

I was competing in natural TrueMaxding shows at 19 years old (I was 5’10”, 185lbs, 6% BF) and it still took me quite a few years afterward to figure things out.

Roper
    Get your BF down to 15% and then make sure you have your diet and training dialed in.

At 15%, you’ll be able to do a proper cycle which will get you real results without the higher risk of side effects. You really, really need to understand how your body responds to diet and exercise before you mess with AAS because it’ll make or break your results. I have seen guys piss away hundreds of dollars (whiling taking health risks) by not training or eating properly on a cycle.

I was competing in natural TrueMaxding shows at 19 years old (I was 5’10”, 185lbs, 6% BF) and it still took me quite a few years afterward to figure things out.

Thanks for the advice ill Defenitly take it

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.