Anavar good for loseing weight and puting muscle on?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar good for loseing weight and puting muscle on?

I am 5’10 and around 285 i have been lifting and running and maintaining a good diet for almost 2 weeks now and i have seen little improvement my question is would anavar be the right decsion for me to lose my fat I would greatly appreciate any advice

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    It’s not a weight loss drug!
    Sicko
    no absolutely not. Taking any anabolic of any kind would almost definitely cause you serious harm.
    The only thing that will provide results will be a lifestyle change of diet and a exercise program.
    Stick with it and you will see results.
    There is a diet section in this forum, look at some of the diets people post and use them as a guideline to create a diet for your needs.
    glad to see you decided to address your weight problem..don’t give up…

Andro27
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper
    I am 5’10 and around 285 i have been lifting and running and maintaining a good diet for almost 2 weeks now and i have seen little improvement my question is would anavar be the right decsion for me to lose my fat I would greatly appreciate any advice

2 weeks is nothing in the larger scheme of weight loss. Give your diet and cardio chance to work. Don’t give up at the first hurdle and don’t think steroids will do the work for you

SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by RoperView

2 Weeks is not really enough time to judge yet but nutrition is what will dictate the cut not the compounds you are running.

SAGIKUN
    Lmao…2 weeks, I have more time taking dumps last yr alone.
    Seriously man give it a chance it takes months and months and a life commitment not to eat every candy bar in site….once you have your mind right it’s a piece of "cake" so to speak.
    "cake" is your subliminal word to go jog, now get out there.
    paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    2 Weeks is not really enough time to judge yet but nutrition is what will dictate the cut not the compounds you are running.

Hi and glad you ask before you start to ruin your body and life. First you are way to young. Second all the other members told you, and please get real, 2 wks huh? I wouldn’t touch that one. But not to get on you they said diet, diet and some consistent hard workouts. All of us are spending years to get where we want. It takes a lot of time. Read the sticky’s , read and read, and learn before you make that move. RAN18 …..paul74

ALEX
    All of the above members’ posts are right; steroids really won’t help you in your situation. Two weeks is nothing; fitness is a lifetime commitment to maintain. Anavar is not going to help you reach your goals, it will only cause damage to your body.

If you think drugs are what you need, i’d suggest visiting your doctor and having a full thyroid panel done. If you’re hypothyroid (low thyroid function = low metabolism), then you could potentially benefit from medication. It’s not a weight loss drug by any means in clinically prescribed dosages, but if you’re hypo, losing weight is going to be much harder, and would also explain why you have so much to lose. (Unless of course your eating habits consist of mcdonalds, candy bars, soda, pizza, and cake on a regular basis….then it’s just a matter of learning how to eat properly)

I’m glad you decided to take steps towards fixing your weight issue, it’s a difficult road to start walking down. All I can tell you is that the longer you are on it, the easier it gets. Keep your dark_siden up, and don’t get discouraged by not seeing results in two weeks. Nothing sustainable will happen overnight.

Good luck!

MickeyKnox
    Dieting 101: Cutting

Times Roman

I think you need to invest a little more time than two weeks before you should expect to see results.

Keep up with the diet/cardio/strength training. come back in three months and tell us your success story with out having to use drugs!

warmouth
    2 whole weeks of training and no results? Seriously man, patience and dont rush anything. Take your time and read the thread mickey posted. Good luck!
    t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper

It’s only been two weeks. You didn’t become over weight by night nor will you lose weight overnight. It takes time.

Yes anavar is great, but 100% not recommended yet.

songdog
    A whole 2 weeks bro as in 14 days? Bro it took you years to get the way you are now.And sad to say it isnt going to be a fast trip back.I know I made the trip and it wouldve been a lot shorter if I hit the diet section earlier.There are no magic pills and aas isnt a diet aid.So I will tell you wat my friends told me.Get ur fat butt down the road.That is the only thing that works.Good luck.
    Roper
    Quote Originally Posted by SickoView
    no absolutely not. Taking any anabolic of any kind would almost definitely cause you serious harm.
    The only thing that will provide results will be a lifestyle change of diet and a exercise program.
    Stick with it and you will see results.
    There is a diet section in this forum, look at some of the diets people post and use them as a guideline to create a diet for your needs.
    glad to see you decided to address your weight problem..don’t give up…

why would it cause serious harm?

m_donnelly
    why would it cause serious harm?

Your body’s fat cells produce an enzyme that increase estrogen levels. The more body fat you have the higher your estrogen levels are naturally. Using AAS increases your estrogen levels (hence the need for an AI). So it’s very difficult to control the estrogen levels if you’re carrying excessive body fat as its also producing estrogen. This equates to more severe side effects.

Roper
    Quote Originally Posted by m_donnellyView
    Your body’s fat cells produce an enzyme that increase estrogen levels. The more body fat you have the higher your estrogen levels are naturally. Using AAS increases your estrogen levels (hence the need for an AI). So it’s very difficult to control the estrogen levels if you’re carrying excessive body fat as its also producing estrogen. This equates to more severe side effects.

But I dont think Anavar produces estrogen

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.