Anavar Causing Sickness?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar Causing Sickness?

Hey guys, ive been powerlifting for about 5 years now.
    5’10

So lets go back 5 months. 5 months ago i was 195 pounds and before i started an anavar cycle of 80mg/ea i was squatting 405 , shoulder pressing 225 (reps) and benching 285. I then hopped on Anavar and saw gains immediately. Within 4 weeks I saw 455 squat, 325 bench and 275 shoulder press. I also got up to 205 lbs.

Anyways, back to my problem…. So after a nice 4 week cycle I had went to a dine with my whole family. We all ended up getting very sick… Not your typical food poisoning. 8/11 people including me experiencing diarrhea, vomit, weak stomach… etc. I had about a week left on my cycle, which I could not finish.

Here comes my next problem… I have anxiety, and unfortunately after that sickness, I experienced anxiety like no other. My medication was not helping, and i would throw up. I cant say why I experienced this anxiety because its personal, but for 2 weeks it DRAINED me and I haven’t been the same since. So a couple months went by, and I was obviously off the cycle, then I went on vacation for a month and now it has been 1 month since Ive been back from vacation, and I have been training hard.

A couple weeks ago though I had went for a blood test for because while on vacation I had caught food poisoning YET again and I had been puking all night. Also while on vacation, I endured a lot of pain on my thumb when moving a chair and it made me sick to my stomach. This is how my anxiety has taken over my mind and my body.

Anyways, so I went to go get my blood tested… Im not afraid of needles, but after getting the blood sucked out of me and left the building i got light headed and sweaty on the forehead and armpits… My feet also tingled… I had puked outside from the anxiety build up.

2 weeks later I went to the doctor, he had prescribed me anti-acid medication. He had said I have a lot of acid build up… Which is true.
    So I did as he said, and took the medication for 14 days… Then stopped. Which was Monday, so August 3rd. That same day I started my Anavar Cycle (80mg/ea)

So… a few days go by, im feeling normal… Im already feeling the Var kicking in a little from the pumps and energy, then all of a sudden I wake up Friday morning (2 days ago) with a filled feeling stomach…. It was weird, it felt like I had a meal sitting in there. So whatever, i got up and went to go eat breakfast… or at least tried.. The feeling was unbearable and i rushed to the washroom to puke… 5 days into a cycle and im already feeling sick.

SO, to wrap it all up, my question is… Could it be the Var that my body is refusing now? Is it a coincidence that I got this sickness? Did the medication that I took screw up the acids in my body which made it worse? Im so confused, and it upsets me because I want to be back where I was before I turned 19, I was a beast.

Also, let me include that I would lay down after meals which is completely stupid…. Now Im taking paracite cleanses, baking soda, liver cleanses, and a bunch of other things to help get rid of this feeling in my stomach.

So, its Sunday morning, and now ive came to my own conclusion that Im going to take a week off the Var and continue to take the supplements to help cure my stomach issue… if i notice that in a week without Var its better then it must be the Var my body dislikes… If not then maybe it was just coincidence.. BUT I want to hear what you guys think. Its scarring me, and I just want to be able to enjoy my days without these pains… Thanks!
    ———————————
    UPDATE: Alright so, when I wanted to post this thread I was not able to yet access the forum, so i ended up taking 5 days off. So a day after I noticed the pains in my stomach went away, so i then proceeded to take 80Mg the next day. (Monday) I woke up Tuesday morning with the SAME pains.

I have come to the conclusion that the Anavar is actually hurting me. This upsets me, as I wanted to start my cycle, now I don’t think I can even touch oral pills for awhile.

I need answers, should I try lower dosages and work my way up? Should I move to injections? I dont know what to do. ANy input would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I will also answer all questions.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    Curious too. Sounds like he never ran a PCT and low test can cause anxiety (trust me).

My first cycle was fine… If I never got sick in the first place, I would not have this issue. I made a new thread, check it out!

First I will make an assumption, then give you advice. The assumption is whatever the hell you took was NOT anavar . Nobody gains 20 lbs on anavar, and being that anavar is expensive it is common to fake. You probably got some mix of dbol and who knows what. It also makes sense because dbol would give me upset stomach…but I certaintly wasnt puking. Maybe the puking is from some contaminant in UGL shit you are taking?

The advice is stop taking all the supplements and other medicine you are taking to try to help your stomach. Baking soda even leads to upset stomachs and diarrhea anyway. I think it would also be safe to say all the "cleansers" on the supplement market all pure shit. Not FDA regulated who knows if label is even true. So whatever liver, colon, stomach, etc cleansers you are taking stop.

Eat real food and continue training without any of that shit in your body. You should feel much better.

spaik221
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmikeView
    First I will make an assumption, then give you advice. The assumption is whatever the hell you took was NOT anavar . Nobody gains 20 lbs on anavar, and being that anavar is expensive it is common to fake. You probably got some mix of dbol and who knows what. It also makes sense because dbol would give me upset stomach…but I certaintly wasnt puking. Maybe the puking is from some contaminant in UGL shit you are taking?

The advice is stop taking all the supplements and other medicine you are taking to try to help your stomach. Baking soda even leads to upset stomachs and diarrhea anyway. I think it would also be safe to say all the "cleansers" on the supplement market all pure shit. Not FDA regulated who knows if label is even true. So whatever liver, colon, stomach, etc cleansers you are taking stop.

Eat real food and continue training without any of that shit in your body. You should feel much better.

I was 195 before the cycle. When I got sick, I ended up losing that 10 pounds, and some more. It wasn’t Dbol, I wasn’t a freak… 80mg EA would’ve made me look scary. I looked nice… I was already strong naturally, I just wanted that extra boost, which it did. Also, I continued the rest of my day today and I felt fine… it’s honestly all in my head .. Gotta learn how to control, but you’re right. I might end up cutting it off anyway and wait some years.

khwab
    Quote Originally Posted by spaik221View
    I was 195 before the cycle. When I got sick, I ended up losing that 10 pounds, and some more. It wasn’t Dbol, I wasn’t a freak… 80mg EA would’ve made me look scary. I looked nice… I was already strong naturally, I just wanted that extra boost, which it did. Also, I continued the rest of my day today and I felt fine… it’s honestly all in my head .. Gotta learn how to control, but you’re right. I might end up cutting it off anyway and wait some years.

You really should try and follow these guys advice, most have been there and done that. They are trying to HELP you for FREE. I never really cycled so I can not give good advice on it, but if I did I would listen to these guys on here giving you sound, real life experience.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.